Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can't sleep because he snores..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:11 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
Some nights it doesn't bother me at all. Others, like tonight, I just want to wake him up repeatedly just to tell him to stop being so loud! Its so annoying!
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Yes. I've been dealing with that forever. He hates getting poked to turn over, but I tell him that he started it by waking me up.  Either he's snoring less or I'm just getting used to it. Hang in there!

MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:52 PM
I poke or gently hit mine. Sometimes I'd get so mad id just go to the couch.
ljmom24
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Mine is currently having a sinus issue avid can't sleep in the bed. Omg best sleep I have had in 14 years!!! But some nights I can still hear the snoring downstairs with my door shut!!!
Senile-felines
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM
LOL, me too!

Quoting MommyJill87: I poke or gently hit mine. Sometimes I'd get so mad id just go to the couch.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:09 PM
I just make sure to be asleep first. Lol thst way I dont heat him. But when nature calls me at 330am its difficult to go back to sleep... ,:/
Stripes0406
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM

When I was married, my husband snored VERY loudly! After a couple years of this, he went to a sleep study clinic where he was dianosed with Sleep Apnea. He then started using a C-PAP (Continuous Positive Air Pressure) machine and it stopped his snoring completely. :)  You may want to consider asking him to get tested for sleep apnea at a sleep clinic.

BethanyMel
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I poked a few times last night. When I was pregnant we had to sleep in different rooms! Lol

Quoting MommyJill87: I poke or gently hit mine. Sometimes I'd get so mad id just go to the couch.

BethanyMel
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I wish I could be!!! I'll lay down in bed before him and just get relaxed, and he will come in plop down in the bed and immediately fall asleep. It drives me crazy!!!! :)

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I just make sure to be asleep first. Lol thst way I dont heat him. But when nature calls me at 330am its difficult to go back to sleep... ,:/

BethanyMel
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing's better than having the bed to yourself! :)

Quoting ljmom24: Mine is currently having a sinus issue avid can't sleep in the bed. Omg best sleep I have had in 14 years!!! But some nights I can still hear the snoring downstairs with my door shut!!!

BethanyMel
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:43 AM

We've talked about having him get checked out. We think he does have sleep apnea. 

Quoting Stripes0406:

When I was married, my husband snored VERY loudly! After a couple years of this, he went to a sleep study clinic where he was dianosed with Sleep Apnea. He then started using a C-PAP (Continuous Positive Air Pressure) machine and it stopped his snoring completely. :)  You may want to consider asking him to get tested for sleep apnea at a sleep clinic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)