Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

confused!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so me & my kids dad have been broken up for about 6months now. We had been together for 5years. Ok well I'm a little confused because he is talking about getting a house together he slips up from time to time & calls me by a pet name he had given me in the relationship. But as soon as I try to flirt with him or come at him sexually he says that we can't do that because we can't be in a relationship anymore. Help me understand what's going on here. I think if he doing all this other stuff we might as well get back together. But we still argue so maybe its not a good idea. IDK!!!
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
korra2013
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Nobody on here can give you a for sure answer. Obviously we don't know what's in his mind. That being said he may be seeing someone, and keeping you as back up. At 6 months he should have some idea of what he wants. Even if he isn't seeing someone you shouldn't be flirting with him. Don't set yourself up to be hurt. He is either with you or not.
trainlady
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM
In my opinion it is not a good idea to try to get back together. Its possible that he is talking about living together so he can keep and eye on you and also save money by only having one house to pay for. You are hurting yourself by even thinking about this and thinking you two could get back together. Call it quits and move on with your life and the kids lives. Right now you are living in limbo and that is no place to be. Get on with your life and tell him it won't work living together because it will be too hard on you. Good Luck
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I cannot imagine why he would talk about buying a house together but not being together. Crazy!

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:34 AM

It sounds like you need to back away from him and not think about him as more than a friend.

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:50 AM

didnt you say the other day you were pregnant and had stage 4 cancer?  Or is there another one with the same name?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)