Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

confused

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 1:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
I am only 31 and considering after two children and numerous complications with both looking into a hysterectomy. Not because I don't want more children because I really do but because for the last year or so I've been having horrible Periods. Actually horrible is putting it mildly is more like a complete catastrophe every time that seven days a mo rolls around. Not only do I pass massive grapefruit sized clots and cramps that would bring a grown man to his knees but the pms has become so bad my husband has been able to mark it down to the hr of when it will start due to my mood swings. I couldnt imagine not giving birth again to a beautiful baby n sharing a moment so pure and perfect with my husband and family but cannot imagine going on like this either. Please help!
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
caligirl7613
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 2:40 AM
speak to an OBGYN. sounds like endometriosis (sp?) i hopee things get better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I would definitely speak to your doctor. Perhaps there is another way to deal with your periods?

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I went through the same thing and ended up mine being fibroids in my uterus. They had just started showing signs they were turning to cancer. I had my hysterectomy five years ago and my health and "moods" (depression and anxiety) have been more under control that they ever have.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 1:03 PM

It sounds like it could be fibroids? You definitely need to talk to your GYN about your issues. Having a major surgery like a hysterectomy should only be done as a last resort. Good luck with it all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN