Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm new and looking to meet some amazing mommy friends

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Marissa, I'm 28 years old and have three kids... 6 yr boy, 4 yr girl, 3 yr boy and I'm also due in June. I've been with my husband for 8 years. I love art, and am a painter as a profession. I also love music (play the guitar, piano, clarinet) and also have a high interest in popular culture well... any culture really :-) also, any good recipes you'd love to share would be greatly appreciated!

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Marissa,
Congrats on being pregnant now.  Do you know the sex yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mamanightengale:

Hi everyone! My name is Marissa, I'm 28 years old and have three kids... 6 yr boy, 4 yr girl, 3 yr boy and I'm also due in June. I've been with my husband for 8 years. I love art, and am a painter as a profession. I also love music (play the guitar, piano, clarinet) and also have a high interest in popular culture well... any culture really :-) also, any good recipes you'd love to share would be greatly appreciated!

m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! And welcome to cm !
Happy2bMommy1
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck and nice to meet you.

mamanightengale
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Thanks so much, we're having a boy :-)  

mamanightengale
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:57 PM

Thanks, we're really excited!

mamanightengale
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:57 PM

Thanks so much :-) 

hesmyking_alex
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you im Asia 23 I live in California I have a 7 month old son and ttc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamanightengale
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Asia, your baby's so cute! God I really miss the weather there! It's snow storm after snow storm where I'm at now.

Htkyte
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm also a "new" mom, just moved to Eureka from the east coast. I'm 28 and I also have a three year old boy and also a 21 month old girl. I will be working full time but still want to make connections with moms whenever I can. Some of us new to the area should meet up at a playground or something sometime. I would love to have some other moms to do play dates with and especially some moms' night outs!!

I know nothing about pop culture but could use a pop culture knowledgeable person if there are any trivia nights around here...

Heather 

Diamond474d
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Hi Marissa! I'm also a newbie so enjoyed your introductory post. My goodness, you must have a lot of energy! My daughter is having a baby girl in March that she's adopting out to a wonderful couple who happens to have her 9month old little boy, so they will have blood siblings! I was wondering what your thoughts might be on these open private adoptions?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)