Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

want help from all you couponers!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM
  • 36 Replies
How do you ladies do it? I want to save money! What are some tips, tricks, etc on how to coupon? Any good mobile apps that you use? What about free printable ones that don't expire?

I don't want to be an extreme couponer. I just want to save money where i can.
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM
I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
MatLeg
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:47 PM
I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Did you like it?

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

Quoting MatLeg: I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Eh it was ok! Lol

Quoting armyvet06: Did you like it?

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
MatLeg
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope, walmart, in my opinion is the worst place to coupon!!! If you are in Florida, I know they don't double coupons. But check with your publix....we vacation in fl and the publix I shop at there has Winn dixi as a comp. and I have seen a lot of $5 off a purchase coupons that I could use at publix on top of all my reg coupons!

Quoting armyvet06: Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

Quoting MatLeg: I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I'm in central Florida. I have to find an apartment by May 1. I don't make much so saving money is my only option to stay a float when i move out. Will def check out publix.

Quoting MatLeg: Nope, walmart, in my opinion is the worst place to coupon!!! If you are in Florida, I know they don't double coupons. But check with your publix....we vacation in fl and the publix I shop at there has Winn dixi as a comp. and I have seen a lot of $5 off a purchase coupons that I could use at publix on top of all my reg coupons!

Quoting armyvet06: Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:55 PM
no one doubles coupons on our area :(
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Not alot of places do unfortunately

Quoting calsmom62: no one doubles coupons on our area :(
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Always buy papers in even numbers for bogo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN