Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

want help from all you couponers!

Posted by   + Show Post
How do you ladies do it? I want to save money! What are some tips, tricks, etc on how to coupon? Any good mobile apps that you use? What about free printable ones that don't expire?

I don't want to be an extreme couponer. I just want to save money where i can.
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Replies (31-36):
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:28 PM
I'm in central Florida. Sebastian.

Quoting momofsixangels:

What part of fl are you in?

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Quoting armyvet06: I'm in central Florida. Sebastian.

Quoting momofsixangels:

on fb-  couponers united central florida

armyvet06
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Cool. Thank you! I will check them out!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting armyvet06: I'm in central Florida. Sebastian.

Quoting momofsixangels:

on fb-  couponers united central florida

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:55 PM

yw

trainlady
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:35 PM
I live alone so shop for only me and cook for only me. Last year I saved one thousand dollars in coupons and other savings just in my local grocers. I don't do extreme couponing. I don't have stuff stacked up for months. I clip coupons off my computer, what my weekly ads from my local grocer that is on the computer. Get points for gas for everything I buy at the local grocer and that thousand dollars didn't include the gas points. I'm just very careful and watch my pennies. But I think a single person saving a thousand dollars in coupons is fantastic.
taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:22 AM

If you use a store that has a loyalty card, go to the store's website to see if they have digital coupons you can load onto your card.  I do that for Ralphs, which is a Kroger affiliate.  One particularly nice thing about Kroger and its affiliates is that, every Friday, you can load a coupon for a completely free product onto your card.  You must load the coupon onto the card on the Friday it is offered, but you usually have a few weeks to use the coupon, like the others on the site.  If you do this and your store is an affiliate, not Kroger itself, be sure to go to the website for your specific affiliate.  You do have to register for the store's site, but they are good about not spamming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)