Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has one of your younger kids embarrassed their older brother/sister

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 6 Replies

without meaning to?We had a couple visiting with us last night,and got to telling goofy stories about our kids.It was lots of fun,so lets try it here,ok? I'll start:

When Brian was 7 he accidently walked in on his older brother changing...Wasn't a big problem until we went to my father's house that night,and everyone was sitting down to eat. And Brian randomly announces at the table that "Joey is growing hair on his wiener!" ( Joey being his 14 year old extremely irritated brother.The table consisting of me,my hubby & kids,my stepsister,her wife & their kids,my father and my step mom) 

Heehee.....kids say the darnedest things. Heehee

(Brian is very impulsive and tends to not think before he says something.He wasn't trying to embarrass his brother--that was just a "pleasant" side effect.Lol)

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:22 AM

wink

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine are still too little for that at this point, but they sure do like to say things about me. Luckily it is all really typical kid stuff and mostly in public restrooms like loudly asking if I have to poop or pee when I sit on the toilet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep all the time!! Mainly its my 10 yr old telling stories on my 17 yr old. Lol they share a room so we hear it all from my 10 yr old. Yes before im bashed lol i know my 17 yr old should have her own room n yada, yada. However until you understand the whole situation then dont judge. Lol. Sorry had to say it, cuz well u know. Lol
FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
lol, that's funny but no. My kids are still too young. I'm sure things like this will happen though.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:28 PM

BUMP!

GleekingOut
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:04 PM
My son constantly embarrassed his elder sister growing up. In front of her friends he would talk about her tripping over, her fear of spiders, etc. she's never had guys around so she hasn't had to deal with sibling embarrassment in front of the crush. He was mostly being a kid, but the few times he was malicious, I threatened him with DD embarrassing him in front of HIS friends. He got the hint.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)