Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does he want to be babied or left alone?

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
dingysfamily
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on what's wrong with him; but never babied, he isn't that type.  Sometimes though he will want to be left alone to just rest.

kns2004
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Bmat:

Does he just like to be left alone?

Quoting kns2004: He doesn't want to be babied. He doesn't act like a baby either.

no he pretty much acts the same as he does when he's not sick.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM

laughing

Quoting AtillaTheHun: Mine is so bad, I have to ask him if he needs me to call the priest... lol!

ljmom24
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
By guy it assume you mean significant other and in that case he is the biggest baby but I am do bad I have zero empathy for him. Everything is so over the top...
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Yes that's what I meant.  :) 

Quoting ljmom24: By guy it assume you mean significant other and in that case he is the biggest baby but I am do bad I have zero empathy for him. Everything is so over the top...

cbhs_teacher
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

He likes to be babied. I play into it because I like to babied as well when I'm sick. He usually sleeps the majority of the time so I will make him food/drinks, bring him cold medicine, and just hang out with him so it's not too tough on me.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You make a good point.  If they like to be babied, then why not.  :)  I know I appreciate when I am sick if my husband brings me cold -or hot - drinks, asks if he can do anything, and so forth.

Quoting cbhs_teacher:

He likes to be babied. I play into it because I like to babied as well when I'm sick. He usually sleeps the majority of the time so I will make him food/drinks, bring him cold medicine, and just hang out with him so it's not too tough on me.

AugustMomma
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Both! And I can never decipher which one so then he pouts that I didn't check on him. Gotta love him
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM

LOL!

Quoting AugustMomma: Both! And I can never decipher which one so then he pouts that I didn't check on him. Gotta love him

ILoveYourWork
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Doesn't really matter. I am not his mother.  He is a grown man and he can take care of himself.  I have to get up and function when I am sick - so does he.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)