Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's the most embarrassing thing?

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is the most embarrassing thing that your child has done?

by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Endless.Mom
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Stripped nude in the grocery store while I was getting pasta off the shelf. He could be naked in a second if he wanted to. I freaked and threw my coat on him and rushed to the bathroom. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

When my oldest son was about 2 years old, he spent the night at my parents and they took him out for breakfast the next morning.  They ordered him pancakes and he dug in.  When he got tired of eating, he decided to crumble them up with his fingers and then flung the crumbs into the air behind him.

The pancakes hit, and stuck, in the well done hair of the lady sitting behind them.  She had NO idea that this had happened, but her husband and my parents were all cracking up.

What's the funniest, or most embarrassing thing your child has ever done?

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Once at the store my son when he was 4 asked me loudly if the smelly woman in the aisle with us had released her anal glands, lol. We have 2 Great Danes who will do that periodically, and I will admit the woman smelled like she had.
MaineMammax2
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest daughter at age 4 asked a heavy set woman with chin whiskers if she was a boy or a girl and then commented that she sure looked like a boy. This was a cashier at a small grocery store we went to often. After that I avoided her lane at all costs. I did talk to my daughter about hurting peoples feelings with comments like that.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

When my oldest was young, she had trouble pronouncing her "j"s. We went out for breakfast one morning, and she loudly asked if she could have some douche.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this

used my tampons as rockets while everyone was here for his party!!!

anewlynn
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

She had just learned where they were and how to say them (privates and duppa).  Once in awhile my hubby would come out of the shower and she would say, "OHHHH I see Daddy's privates!"  (of course face would turn red).   Once in a while (very loudly) she would ask me at work (about customers), "Mommy,  I can't see his privates!"  Good time to explain why privates are private!  She was about 3.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN