Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

That awkward moment...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
...when you're so sore that you're pretty sure you won't make it out of your bed in time to get to the bathroom, lol!

DH and I had a DIY day and I'm totally feeling it! I had to pee and just standing up out of bed had me convinced there was no way I was going to make it! Lol...thankfully I was able to hobble/shuffle fast enough :) That coffee table had better be worth it! Lol! I'm afraid of how stiff I'm going to be in the morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:55 PM

LOL Wow!

What were you doing?

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I can totally relate! Take some vitamin C it does help with muscle aches. Can't hurt and I hope you feel better soon!

withsecond
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate that feeling. lol

I had done so much painting and rearranging when I was pregnant with my middle son that I could barely move. It was worth it though. 

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 17, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Staining a coffee table and helping DH build a new bed frame! I'm clearly more out of shape than I thought!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL Wow!

What were you doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Oh cool! I wanna see pics!

Quoting beadingmom17: Staining a coffee table and helping DH build a new bed frame! I'm clearly more out of shape than I thought!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL Wow!

What were you doing?

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I just put the final coat of polyurethane on it...I'll get pictures tomorrow! I'm super proud of how the table turned out!
Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh cool! I wanna see pics!

Quoting beadingmom17: Staining a coffee table and helping DH build a new bed frame! I'm clearly more out of shape than I thought!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL Wow!

What were you doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Awesome!!

Quoting beadingmom17: I just put the final coat of polyurethane on it...I'll get pictures tomorrow! I'm super proud of how the table turned out!
Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh cool! I wanna see pics!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL Wow!

What were you doing?

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

YEP!! Felt the same way last summer when I did "Therapy Yard work" as I affectionally call it... I planted around 30 plants and cleaned the yard, Mulched the flower bed, and Scrubbed the porch and siding all in ONE day... I thought I was gonna die ever time I moved that night and the next 3 days! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)