Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

PLEASE help me!! Advice!! If you are knowledgable about ovulation, mestruation, or know an OB-GYN please please help!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am a former Cafemom user, haven't been on in a while... here's my short story, PLEASE ANY ADVICE OR INSIGHT WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED.....

I have been engaged for a year. I love my fiancee. We've been together a year and a half and have been having unprotected sex this whole time (mostly using fertility charting)... I have regular periods and always have. My last period was on 1/17/14. The week before that we broke up and he treated me horribly, we were seperated and i was devastated. On 1/16/14 I had a one-night-stand. The next day, I started my period. My fiancee and I got back together shortly after. On 2/11/14 I found out I was pregnant. We are both happy; he's over the moon. I didn't worry about it being from the one night stand since i started my period right after; but today I was thinking how odd it is that i tested positive so early. So to make it simple:

sex w/ someone 1/16

started period 1/17 (normal 6 days of bleeding)

Found out pregnant 2/11

Worried because I tested positive early, and have been having unprotected sex w/ my fiancee for 1-1/2 years and never got pregnant, started to think he was infertile..... If anyone knows if this is even POSSIBLE please let me know. I've done a lot of reading on it. I don't know if the possibility is high enough to bring our relationship down to the ground again over this, but it makes me sick thinking there's even a possbility it's not his. *******my cycle is 30-31 days btw, that's why my expected period would have been 2/17

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rflower87
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Also.. i vaguely remember taking a pregnancy test on 2/08 and it being negative.... this would also rule out me conceiving on 1/16 correct???? I can't remember for sure but i'm running through my memories of that day to remember

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:20 PM
The 11th was only 3 days early. Most HPT can be accurate 5 days early. Did you have sex with your df on or around the 31st?
Rflower87
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Forgot to add, I have a 30 to 31-day cycle... i usually would have started on 2/17-2/18.... As far as my fiancee, I think we had sex somewhere between the 31st-2nd, I don't remember for sure, it's been a few times since 1/17

Rflower87
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

Rflower87
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Anyone?? Any advice greatly appreciated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)