Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Love but not in love..

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
What do you do when you feel this way?? What does it mean???! :(
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ermka
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Like you love someone, but you're not IN love with them? I have no idea, I live that line every day.
jesssanate
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
It's such a horrible feeling when you want to be in love but that feeling just isn't there

Quoting ermka: Like you love someone, but you're not IN love with them? I have no idea, I live that line every day.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:20 AM

were you ever in love with them... if so it can be rekindled but it takes work from both of you.... if you never were well...I don't know

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:32 AM
I love my fiance, we are not "in love" every day, but we are on other days. Sometimes the trick is to recognize your feelings and determine why you feel this way and whether it actually has to do with the other person at all. Love is hard and relationships are work. Even if I am not "in love" all the time, I am in love with him none the less and he is the love of my life.

Think of it like this, when you are really really mad at someone for a long time, you aren't always mad at them. Only when you think about them and what they did. The rest of the time you are not mad at them per say because they are not your focus. Anger takes work, as does love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sadie.Rose
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM

7 year itch? That's what mine felt like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)