Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I am so scared. And I definitely cried a lot when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I have been together for five years now. We got married 2 1/2 years ago. He's very supportive so it brings me some comfort. However he's at work all day every day. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to handle three babies all at once. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Idk about OP, but 30 is my cut off, too. If I have a baby at 30, by the time he/she is 18 I'll be 48 and my husand will be retired so we can enjoy vacations! Hahahaha.

Quoting gee18: Lol girl 30 is still young

Quoting sammiespvx3: Yes. We wanted to have two children back to back at a young age. I do not want to be 30 raising a baby again. Or two years down the road have to do all the baby stuff all over again.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Question: If pull out always worked for you, were your other two children planned?

sammiespvx3
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM
20 months and 9 months.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

30 is my cut off, too. How old are your children?

Quoting sammiespvx3: Yes. We wanted to have two children back to back at a young age. I do not want to be 30 raising a baby again. Or two years down the road have to do all the baby stuff all over again.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Question: If pull out always worked for you, were your other two children planned?

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Aww, I wish! Lol. Just really think about if you are sure you wanna take the permanent route right now. You still have 10 years before you're 30 and you might change your mind later on.

Quoting sammiespvx3: 20 months and 9 months.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

melissa632
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry...lol. I can be quite sarcastic. It's not mean spirited though :) Seriously, you'll be okay, though. If you think stressful thoughts, you're gonna be stressed. That's not good for baby. Just try to relax...you got this!

Quoting sammiespvx3: That's very comforting, except for the sarcasm. Lol. I really have all these fragile emotions right now, I almost feel ashamed or something. So when I hear that it has happened to other people it makes me feel like I'm not alone, and maybe it will be okay.

Quoting melissa632: Nope. It's NEVER happened to anyone else. You're the first :/

I had 3 by 19. Number 4 came when I was 21. You'll be fine.
AubryJ
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:27 AM
No I have only had two planned pregnancies and I have never been on BC. Using Natural Family Methods have worked for me. I have two and don't want a third anytime in the near future.
sammiespvx3
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Yeah, I will make sure. Vasectomies are reversible. But I really really don't think we'll want it. Maybe I'll adopt or something, but probably not.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Aww, I wish! Lol. Just really think about if you are sure you wanna take the permanent route right now. You still have 10 years before you're 30 and you might change your mind later on.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Just keep in mind the reversals don't always work. Congratulations and good luck with your third bundle of joy! It'll have its rough moments but you'll get through.

Quoting sammiespvx3: Yeah, I will make sure. Vasectomies are reversible. But I really really don't think we'll want it. Maybe I'll adopt or something, but probably not.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

gee18
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I can understand that but I guess I see things differently, I'm working and going to school and a single mom. I will not have anymore kids until I finish my career.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Idk about OP, but 30 is my cut off, too. If I have a baby at 30, by the time he/she is 18 I'll be 48 and my husand will be retired so we can enjoy vacations! Hahahaha.

Quoting gee18: Lol girl 30 is still young

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

withsecond
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Well, you're certainly never going to be bored. 

melissad1113
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Well you will be busy but as long as you can afford it, I'm sure you'll be fine. I always wanted to be done by 30 too. I have a 5 year old and I'm 28 and having my second in October. I think I'm done after that :) Congratulations. Even unplanned, it's a blessing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)