Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I am so scared. And I definitely cried a lot when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I have been together for five years now. We got married 2 1/2 years ago. He's very supportive so it brings me some comfort. However he's at work all day every day. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to handle three babies all at once. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
booknerd84
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I'm sure it's stressful but I'm sure it will work out!! I was just having my dd at 20 and then when she was 6 months old I got pregnant again!

masonmomma
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Those things are naturally in your body. The pull out method obviously doesn't work for you. There are other forms of non hormonal birth control and would you rather deal with more kids or condoms? Don't be so selfish. He also has to work to support all those kids. I suggest you do the same on an opposite shift.

Quoting sammiespvx3: No, I actually talked to my doctor and all birth control has either progesterone or estrogen in it. I'd rather just not have sex than use a condom. Ow.
VParker
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
You'll get through it might be hard at first but it will work out it happens I have a 3yr old, 15 month old and I'm 25wks along out happens, I'm 18
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:30 PM

I got left at 23 with 2 and one on the way. Never any help from the Daddy or anyone else. It wasn't easy, but I made it, and you can too. Don't mean to sound rude, but if you'd rather not have sex than use condoms, don't have sex. I mean, unprotected sex=babies.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Not I!
((Hugs))
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I got custody of my brother when I was 19 and I had twins at 24 and I'm a single mother so I know how hectic that is. Luckily my brother is old enough to help out.

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:10 PM
What did you use before? You are on your 3rd baby? So how has it been effective? I'm being serious b/c I'm curious. I think you said earlier the other 2 were planned,right?

Quoting sammiespvx3: He will be getting a vasectomy during this pregnancy. Everyone knows pull out isn't 100 percent effective just like birth control isn't 100 percent effective. However, many people swear by pull out method, and it does work well for most people. It always has for me until now.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Pull out isn't birth control and cycles can change so there must have been a slip up around the time you ovulated. Not to mention there is sperm present in precum and he can't feel when that's happening.

Quoting sammiespvx3: Pull out has alllllways worked for me. But I guess not this time. And we only had sex once during my whole cycle.

happymomma13
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:16 PM
I'm 19 with 2. I could easily be 20 with 3, and I'd be very upset too. ):
I am sorry. You will get into a routine though.
tapitapi
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:00 AM

its hard but everything will be fine i neva got in such a situation

ljmom24
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:34 AM
I'm sure you aren't the first and probably won't be the last. As for getting through it you just pull up those boots straps. If isn't always easy if it was it would personally I think it would be boring. You will learn more about yourself and life in the rough patches then when things are lollipops and roses.

As for the birth contront think its time to take a honest look at your decesions. Hormonal birth control doesn't work well for me. Bad side effects but there are options that don't have hormones and this is a discussion I had in depth with my ob/gyn. To simply say I'm allergic sounds more like a cop out. Not meaning to sound rude but unless you want to
Facing 4 kids by 25 this is a discussion you need to have with your dr.

Sometimes urologist won't to a vestictamny on a young person. My friend's husband was in his late twenties and first dr he saw said he won't do them on men under 30. He did find one and 2 years later his wife regretted asking him but reversals aren't covered and aren't guaranteed. My sisters on/gyn wouldn't tie her tubes at 28 even after 3 kids (last 2 twins). Mine encouraged we wait at least a year after the last to be sure. It's meant to be perminate. We opted against and while i have issues with hormonal birth control we know another baby would probably lead to bankruptcy so we do everything to prevent. Sometimes you have to deal with unpleasant things as an adult.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN