Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you be embarrassed if someone stopped by your house RIGHT NOW?

My house is a complete and total disaster area thanks to my toddler, lol, so I'd be completely mortified if anyone stopped by unannounced, but usually I keep the chaos in check so it wouldn't be too bad.

Would you be embarrassed if someone stopped by your house unannounced right now?

by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
chalisa0
by Kim on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Only if it was my mil, because she's so judgemental.  Honestly, it doesn't matter how clean my house is, she walks around and looks for things to complain about.  Right now my house is slightly cluttered-as in it could be completely presentable in about 10 min.

Deejae-Dollface
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Not unless it was my landlord! My kitchen is a nightmare....
Cmgmqmmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:51 PM
My house is in order. I would be okay with a drop in visitor.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I can honestly say no lol. Infact I encourages you come over right now cuz it wont ladt! Lol
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:11 PM
No. It's a little messy, but I can't really walk right now so I can't do anything about it. :(
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:13 PM
No my son mouthed off today and he had extra chores to do. My house is actually cleaned minus my room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Buggy979
by Danette on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Nope. My home is always ready for unexpected company. I am in my night gown do that might be a little embarrassing but my house is always spotless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Lol DD always makes it look like a disaster. And my guys bro and friend ALWAYS come unannounced so no I wouldn't be.
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Never.

My house stays immaculate.

I have issues....lol....ugh.
Jaclyn17
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Umm.. Honestly.. YES! My house looks like there has been a 10 year war going on. lol Between all of the people that are in and out.. and my 2 yr. old's obsession with thinking his toys belong in the living room floor... I would have to say I would have a sit on the front porch to chat if at all possible before inviting someone inside. : /

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN