Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

mommy to 3 soon to be 4..but..

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

Just  wondering but I have 3 kids now just found out that I am having 1 more. I am thrilled but my kids will have 3 different dads..I sort of think this is slutty. But two of them have the same dad and  I was married to him for 7 yrs. my x husband  raised my oldest as his own. My boyfriend now I have known for 11 yrs. and is okay with all this but I'm can't shake these thoughts. I know I shouldn't worry what people think still it crosses my mind. Thoughts??

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
markswife03
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:52 PM
You just have to stop worrying about what people are thinking. No matter what, someone will judge you and make false assumptions.

I'm having #4 very soon. At first I worried about being judged for having a big family and for having the last 3 close together. Now I couldn't care less what people are thinking. My family is more important to me than some random persons thoughts.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Don't sweat it! It's your life! People will judge you whether you have one kid or ten kids. They always have something to say so I have something witty to say back. ((hugs)) Just find your happiness! Congrats! Hold your head up!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I wouldn't worry its your life! ((Hugs))
Brandibee_5
by Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:24 AM
Your story and mine are about the same. I had a son in high school (The dad and I never married) and I got married and had two daughters We were married for eight years now I'm remarried and I'm pregnant now. I Just don't care what people think they are going to judge no matter what
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:53 AM

Its not slutty IMO if you didnt have them very close together.  if your oldest was 5.... yeah thats kind of slutty LOL.  

Emeraldmama7
by Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I would say you made some bad choices on men.... but your situation doesn't sound like you're slutty at all.
And like pp have said... don't worry about what people think. Some times you'd be surprised how little people talk about you. You were/ are in two long term relationships, so many might not see the " scandal" of it all and see your other three as your ex's and yours. Plus your bf has been around for a while, so its not like you were being promiscuous.
Btw, congrats on the new baby!!!
withsecond
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't worry about what other people will think. I know it's a lot easier said than done but once you get the hang of not giving a fuck, it's pretty liberating. lol

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I have 4 kids from 4 different guys. Not something I am proud of by any means. Howrver all my kids know they are loved. Only one of the dads is in their lives and I am married and he takes care of all of them like his own. Things happen. It may sound slutty, howrver Ive only been with 5 men in my life. Im just fertile mertle. It will be ok. Just love them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)