Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Soda?
If so how much a day?

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Wow!  Good you've changed your ways then :)

Quoting cLanief: It used to be all I drank every day all day except coffee. Until I was a ginormous whale with high blood pressure so I switched to 1 clear soda a day(usually sprite).. if that. I buy one bottle every couple weeks. I don't touch diet anything.. its fucking disgusting.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I bet but glad you did :)

Quoting withsecond: About 2 years. I used to be addicted to Diet Coke. It was horrible. It took weeks to get off that shit. Not even kidding.

Quoting hugss:

How long ago?

Quoting withsecond: Nope, gave it up.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Have you ever?

Quoting lapcounter: Nope.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:22 PM
When I was younger.

Quoting hugss:

Have you ever?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:26 PM
I do cheat every once in a very great while and get myself a little pepsi while running errands or out at a restaurant. Lol

Quoting hugss:

Quoting cLanief: It used to be all I drank every day all day except coffee. Until I was a ginormous whale with high blood pressure so I switched to 1 clear soda a day(usually sprite).. if that. I buy one bottle every couple weeks. I don't touch diet anything.. its fucking disgusting.

Mommy1438
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I will NOT ever touch diet, unless I'm desperately thirsty (which has only happened once). In school I drink chocolate milk and orange juice, once a month maybe a Gatorade. For soda pop? We never buy it at home (just 100% juices, milk, or water). When we go out to places I get two or three cups of pop (only go out once a month at the MOST, sometimes not for two or three months.. not often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Great you have not since then :)

Quoting lapcounter: When I was younger.

Quoting hugss:

Have you ever?

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

LOL that's ok ... a nice treat ;)

Quoting cLanief: I do cheat every once in a very great while and get myself a little pepsi while running errands or out at a restaurant. Lol

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Oh good for you :)

Quoting Mommy1438: I will NOT ever touch diet, unless I'm desperately thirsty (which has only happened once). In school I drink chocolate milk and orange juice, once a month maybe a Gatorade. For soda pop? We never buy it at home (just 100% juices, milk, or water). When we go out to places I get two or three cups of pop (only go out once a month at the MOST, sometimes not for two or three months.. not often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)