Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I was reading a post and a bunch of the replies had cuss words. Can you not get your point across with out using foul language??? I'm not saying I never cuss but some of the words I saw were not necessary.
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
MMIC
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Fuck this pussy ass shit. Damn bitch is fucking wack!
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this
See the emphasis that comes with good cuss word placement. Nicely done.

Quoting withsecond: lol, should have been, I don't fucking know.

Quoting Hottmomma607: LOL I have a potty mouth and a smart mouth! So all I had was "I don't know?" :-)

Quoting withsecond:

I swear a lot because I can. 

We're all adults, it's not a big deal. 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I am a lot older than most of the moms here, and my generation just didn't use curse words.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM

No, it isn't necessary but this is a site with mothers from all walks of life.  Some are comfortable with ALL words and some aren't.  If you are going to be here then you just have to accept the fact that you won't always like the words some people use or the attitudes.  Sorry it offends you but that's just the way it is and will always be.

jconney80
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't really worry about what other people say. There are all kinds of people on here. I choose not to cuss online but others don't. That's their choice
contrarymary7
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:37 PM
4 moms liked this

In my opinion, people who must use foul language when they speak or write something, really think they sound good for using that kind of language. It shows how little they think of themselves...so they  use words that they feel will make others think highly of them. If they only knew how awful it makes them appear to others.

alyciaarias
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM
First of all I did not say not to cuss. Second a person can get a point across without doing so. This reply makes you sound very immature.

Quoting 209mom4you: The fuck? Why the fuck do you care how bitches wanna talk/type shit. I get so fucking mad when people try to tell me how to speak.
alyciaarias
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM
I'm not judging anyone nor saying that people can't cuss. If they choose to. You are judging me for simply asking a question. I also said I cuss too so I ask you how is that saying I'm better than anyone.

Quoting starreyedcutie: Some people are just so damn uptight. Really? Its cafemom not a business meeting here. This is where moms go to comfortably talk to eachother and speak their mind. If you dont like cuss words then dont use them. I love how everyone compares one another and judges. Kinda time you all realized were all on the same page. No one person in here is better than anyone else on cafemom. Its like all the posts you see about people attacking someone for grammar...really?!?!
alyciaarias
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Wow.

Quoting withsecond: lol, should have been, I don't fucking know.

Quoting Hottmomma607: LOL I have a potty mouth and a smart mouth! So all I had was "I don't know?" :-)

Quoting withsecond:

I swear a lot because I can. 

We're all adults, it's not a big deal. 

alyciaarias
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Neat you can't get a point across without cussing. My point exactly. Did you have to be so harsh?

Quoting MMIC: Fuck this pussy ass shit. Damn bitch is fucking wack!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)