Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thyroid issues...

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:04 PM
  • 36 Replies
Anyone else have one? I was diagnosed at age 13. Im miserable, im to the point of hating life. No one understands how crappy it makes you feel. I have done all I can do to pull myself out of it. I dont feel good. Nothing helps not even doctors. Im literally miserable. I went to a seminar last weekend, have a doc apt with him marvh 7 I sure hope he can fix this like he claims. If so I think I may just have to kiss him. Im sick of the brain fog, the dizzness, tiredness, lack of energy everything. ughhh.
Sorry just needed to vent. I have no one around me to really vent to so you guys are it. Thanks for listening. Advice will be great if you have it. Even if its a hug. :(
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goatmom4
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

hug i do know and the drs can help

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs)) ♥♥♥♥
My husband had his thyroid removed in November but he had these lumps,which were cancerous. But until the doctor felt his neck he no issues with his thyroid.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:21 PM

All they do is put you on meds. Ive been on the same meds since I was 13 yrs old. All they do is raise it or lower it... It don't help. When was you diagnosed? Sorry not meaning to sound rude just very irritated and thanks for the hug.

Quoting goatmom4:

hug i do know and the drs can help

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:22 PM

My husband keeps telling me to just have mine removed. Does your hubby have to take pills daily to replace what he lost in removing his thyroid? I am soooooo tempted but there is nothing wrong with mine, I just as my mom puts it don't really have one.

Quoting Hottmomma607: ((Hugs)) ♥♥♥♥ My husband had his thyroid removed in November but he had these lumps,which were cancerous. But until the doctor felt his neck he no issues with his thyroid.

JuneCleaver256
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Blah, it sucks I agree
mysticatgal
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. My mil has it and hasn't spoken clearly since. I hope they can help you feel better.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Yes he does,for the rest of his life.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

My husband keeps telling me to just have mine removed. Does your hubby have to take pills daily to replace what he lost in removing his thyroid? I am soooooo tempted but there is nothing wrong with mine, I just as my mom puts it don't really have one.

Quoting Hottmomma607: ((Hugs)) ♥♥♥♥
My husband had his thyroid removed in November but he had these lumps,which were cancerous. But until the doctor felt his neck he no issues with his thyroid.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:22 PM
That is what I dont want. Im done taking pills this doc in going to claims he can make it hapoen so im giving it a try. Im willing to do anything at this point.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yes he does,for the rest of his life.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:37 PM
What doctor is this? Will you update after you go? Ir message me? Im interested!!

Quoting DallasCowboys81: That is what I dont want. Im done taking pills this doc in going to claims he can make it hapoen so im giving it a try. Im willing to do anything at this point.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yes he does,for the rest of his life.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

gmansmom2008
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
All I can offer is a virtual hug and lots of thoughts and prayers you find relief soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN