Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
What are some of your experiences? I love hearing ghost stories. I'll be posting some of mine shortly.
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
HAHuskey
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:52 PM
I lived in Oklahoma for a couple of years as a kid and our radios would play music that we didn't own on tape or CD. One time the radio was playing and it wasn't even plugged in.

Quoting amylovesnick07: Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.
Jlee4249
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My brother once had a vivid dream when he was a teenager of being pulled into his closet.  He woke on the floor, midway between his bed and his closet.  In that same wretched house, the air in my room would get thick, hard to breath and my dog that basically lived on my bed would begin watching "something" around the room and growling...the movement was as if someone was pacing from one side of the room to the other.  I never stayed long once the air thickened in my room. There were too many creepy things that happened in the house.

kns2004
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM

BUMP!

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Oh wow. That is very scary. Bet you were happy to get out of that house.

Quoting Jlee4249:

My brother once had a vivid dream when he was a teenager of being pulled into his closet.  He woke on the floor, midway between his bed and his closet.  In that same wretched house, the air in my room would get thick, hard to breath and my dog that basically lived on my bed would begin watching "something" around the room and growling...the movement was as if someone was pacing from one side of the room to the other.  I never stayed long once the air thickened in my room. There were too many creepy things that happened in the house.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:13 AM
That is pretty creepy. That has happened to us a couple of times at the house I'm in now in Minnesota. The radio isn't plugged in and it has no batteries in it and it just starts blaring at random times at night. Scares me almost to death lol.

Quoting HAHuskey: I lived in Oklahoma for a couple of years as a kid and our radios would play music that we didn't own on tape or CD. One time the radio was playing and it wasn't even plugged in.

Quoting amylovesnick07: Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.
jcm28
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:14 AM
My ds one asked me one day as we were pulling out of our drive why grandpa scared him. Obviously my father had passed away. And ds one while I was rocking him to sleep in the middle of the night he steered straight into the dining room and put a big smile on his face and started waving hi. so I'm guessing he did see a ghost. I don't know who but I do believe he seen a ghost.Thanksgiving as he was a baby he screams bloody blue murder when he was sitting at the highchair eating dinner just out of nowhere and he was not looking at anyone else.
kcebulak14
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:25 AM
While I was still pregnant, my back was really hurting and I was thinking to myself I wanted a back rub, well I passed out and was woken by someone rubbing my lower back. I was still half passed out and I thought it was my husband! I said, thanks babe I love you and I went to roll over and there was no one there! Nobody was even home but the dog and myself!!
booknerd84
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I believe in ghost. I haven't had any major experiences but when I was little I saw a little boy who was all white in the field behind our house. I thought once I saw something out of the corner of my eye one day at our house but that's about it.

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in a haunted house.  A 3 year old boy was murdered in our house years before we bought it.  The bullet hole was in the door of the room I sleep in.  Anthony seems to linger around my daughter.  He isnt a problem at all.  Sometimes when we are sleeping it sounds like a tv is on in the house, quiet talking.  Sometimes the dog is barking and chasing something around that we cant see, but she is happy and playing with whatever it is.  

The kids can see a glowing mist that goes through the room.  I see shadows and movement out of the corner of my eye.  Things get moved.  

livluvlaf2014
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I had a job that required a lot of traveling, so I stayed in different hotels. One night I was in a hotel room asleep and woke up to something pulling at the sheets and blankets at the bottom of the bed. I started praying and immediately tucked my feet up. Fell back asleep. I was scared the next night so I fell asleep with the lights on and a hotel Bible open to Psalms 23. I fell asleep that night and again, the same thing happened. I jumped out of bed and looked under the bed in every corner of that room and nothing!! This went on night after night. I eventually started sleeping with my feet tucked up. If during the night my feet moved back down, I would be woken up by the same tugging on the sheets and blankets. This happened for quite some time, night after night, hotel after hotel. It got me so upset that I quit my job and moved back home. It never, ever happened again after I moved home but to this day I wonder what it was and I often still sleep with my feet tucked up and the light on....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)