Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
What are some of your experiences? I love hearing ghost stories. I'll be posting some of mine shortly.
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Replies (21-24):
Why123
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I have had a few strange things happen since my son and his family moved out.  I will come home from work and find lights on that I don't usually turn on.  I came home before Christmas to find 2 dvds on the floor.  They were perfectly one on top of the other.  They were where I normally walked to plug in the tree and I know they weren't there the night before when I unplugged the tree because I would have stepped on them.  I found one of my granddaughters socks on the floor in my diningroom.  It was a couple of weeks after my son had borrowed my washer to do laundry.  I had a friend visit the weekend before and we were standing around the table where I would have seen the sock.  I vacuumed the rug a couple of days earlier and I know it wasn't there.  I was making myself some dinner and looked over at the table and there under my chair was a bright pink sock.

Elsmom1020
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Uhhhh...no. I would not be able to handle that.

You're so calm about it!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I live in a haunted house.  A 3 year old boy was murdered in our house years before we bought it.  The bullet hole was in the door of the room I sleep in.  Anthony seems to linger around my daughter.  He isnt a problem at all.  Sometimes when we are sleeping it sounds like a tv is on in the house, quiet talking.  Sometimes the dog is barking and chasing something around that we cant see, but she is happy and playing with whatever it is.  

The kids can see a glowing mist that goes through the room.  I see shadows and movement out of the corner of my eye.  Things get moved.  

Jlee4249
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 6:57 PM

A coworker of my dh was talking about how they are trying to get out of the farmhouse they JUST bought.  When asked why he says his 4yo is always crying and holding her ears saying "he won't stop screaming."  This was in conjunction with her *new* imaginary friend makes it freaky scary. 

newmama71613
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:12 PM
I had experiences not with anything that's nice though it was very mean
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN