Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any other moms that work from home?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:14 PM
  • 37 Replies

I work part time as a home health care provider and recently joined Pink Zebra to be able to work from home and make extra money. I just wondered if there were other moms that are in the same situation as me. I joined this group a while back and havent been active but hoping to change that around. I dont have many real life friends and sometimes it helps to have others to talk to. Would love to meet and make new friends.

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicalarkins
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I work from home through a company called Ameriplan. I run my own business right out of my home.

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I work full time for an electrical contractor and also work with a health & wellness company from home part time.  My goal is to be able to "retire" from my full time job by this time next year and just work from home.  I love the company that I work with from home and love their products!

buckeyefever
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:00 PM

yes i do a few different things to make money

LINDA1979
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM

That's awesome that there are others out there that work from home. I don't know too many people that do. I love what I do from home with Pink Zebra. I love for my house to smell good. I use the product myself so I dont feel like I am lying or cheating anyone when I sell the product to others. I hope to be able to get it off and running so I can do it from home full time and not have to keep doing the home health care thing which I love but my family is more important to me. I sometimes feel like I go to work and cook and clean for them that when I come home I dont have the energy to do my own.

Robinjones
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I work from home too. I started a law practice when my son was born and while I have an office outside of the home I usually do paperwork and admin for the business at home.
bearmom40
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, what exactly is Pink Zebra? What do you do for them? How much money do they require to start ?

Thank you
Sharon
b0bbied0ll
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Well, technically I am not working but I do get compensated. 

My3kids0412
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I work part-time for a company called Skinny Body Care. We specialize in getting people healthy from the inside out.

natalyamom06
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

i m trying to work from home but the money it not there at all for me. but with my appling with ssi it is very hard.

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I'm a bookkeeper and starting a new customer service company.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)