Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Had my tubes tied...Now want another child

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hello everyone!!! My name is Holly. I am a proud mommy of 3 beautiful children. I have 2 daughters ages 17 and 15. I also have a son age 13. I was happily married for almost ten years when my husband was tragically killed in an accident. This happened to me in 2006. Since then I have met a wonderful man that loves me and that I love as well! Our problem is this......the both of us WANT A CHILD TOGETHER...BUT I HAD MY TUBES TIED AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON IN 2001. At the time my husband said that we didn't nd anymore children...so I HAD MY TUBES TIED!!! I had no idea that he would pass away and I'd meet someone and want more children!!! I REALLY WANT TO GET HELP WITH PAYING TO GET A TUBAL REVERSAL...IF AT ANYWAY POSSIBLE!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW...IF ANYWAY POSSIBLE...TO GET MY TUBES REVERSED AND HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!! THIS IS A DREAM OF OURS...AND I WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO COME TRUE!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY INFO GIVEN!!! GOD BLESS!!!
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

I don't have any experience with this but maybe someone else here does.

good luck

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a tubal reversal in 2009. Have you done any research on doctors yet? The average cost of a tubal reversal is $6,000. It took us almost 2 years to save the money before my surgery. Good luck!
tiniowien
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:29 PM

You can reverse it, not cheap. And the issue of it working can be dampened. Same as when a guy gets his type reversed I would discuss it with a doctor 

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Who are you wanting to help pay

locaporbebe
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I had mine reversed in October 2013 and had a beautiful little boy almost 6 weeks ago. The total cost was under $6000. Worth every penny.
acrogodess
by Lissette on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Post a wish on wishuponahero.com and see if your wish can be granted. Post the cost of the reversal and as much detail as possible. Maybe with multiple heroes you can get the help you'd like. Best wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN