Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Something you take pride in about your child

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hello lady's I just wanted to know is there something that your little one dose or have done that makes you happy and feel you want to mention, even if other baby's had done the same?

Mine is that at 2 months my daughter said she love me (which I have recorded) & at 4months she rather drink from cups cause she refused the bottle (at the time she was Being brestfed and I was trying to get her use to bottles).

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, that's so cute.  My little guy is older now but was just watching videos when he was two and he knew his entire alphabet already.

Shesabeautyx3
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Wow that's great I hope my little one continues to learn quickly.

Quoting carolina_gal:

Aww, that's so cute.  My little guy is older now but was just watching videos when he was two and he knew his entire alphabet already.

French29
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My son different in every way but the one thing I notice is he very in tune with emotional issue when he feels me up set he comforts me
withsecond
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, they're no longer babies but my kids are very sweet and sympathetic of other people's feelings. They'll be the kids to go over and play with the lone kid or the kid who's crying.
My 6 year old just had a birthday party and wanted chocolate cake and ice cream. His best friend is allergic to chocolate, milk and butter so my son wanted to make something else that his friend could have too. I thought that was so sweet.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine are older now (teens and an adult) but when my youngest was an infant, I swear he knew how to say he was hungry.  He had this cry that sounded like "hungy, hungy, hungy" and he only cried like that when he truly was hungry!

coala
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My DD was pre-reading at 19 mos old....she would sound out letters on street signs or where ever we went.  It was really cute...she was actually full on reading before she turned 4.  Stinkin kid can read anything you give her now at 5 1/2.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to hear the recording. I have never heard of s 2 month old that could talk. Esp a sentence

Quoting Shesabeautyx3:

Hello lady's I just wanted to know is there something that your little one dose or have done that makes you happy and feel you want to mention, even if other baby's had done the same?

Mine is that at 2 months my daughter said she love me (which I have recorded) & at 4months she rather drink from cups cause she refused the bottle (at the time she was Being brestfed and I was trying to get her use to bottles).

Shesabeautyx3
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Yes I promise u she did but to be honest I'm very scared of posting pics and videos of my daughter and myself. Especially with How the Internet works and all of these weirdos out here in this world. Sorry.

I'll keep it in mind though.

Quoting lucky2Beeme: I would love to hear the recording. I have never heard of s 2 month old that could talk. Esp a sentence

Quoting Shesabeautyx3:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

my 8 year old daughter was 4 when I took her to pick out a present for her brother's 3rd birthday she insisted on taking her piggie bank money. I told "it's ok mommy will pay for it." she looked at me with big solomn eyes and said " but mommy if you pay for it it won't really be from me" I thought it was so sweet.

then my 6 year old this past christmas when we passed the christmas angel tree asked me what it was and after I explained his eyes filled with tears and he said "mommy can we get one please.... I don't want any kids to not have christmas."

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting amonkeymom:

Mine are older now (teens and an adult) but when my youngest was an infant, I swear he knew how to say he was hungry.  He had this cry that sounded like "hungy, hungy, hungy" and he only cried like that when he truly was hungry!

that is cute... I say my 3 month old is yelling " I'm mad! I'm mad I'm mad!" when she cries. It sounds just like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)