Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm new!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

My name is Melissa and I have 4 kiddos. Jared is 18 and graduated HS and is leaving me for the Navy in July :(..I support this 100%btw. Ali girl is 15 going on 20 but gorgeous and I love her to death! Brandon my 14 year old brain in the family! My baby Ethan..4 yrs old and ready to take on the world, by far my most hyper child and if I had him first, the family line would have been broken..lol. Thanks for listening, and for having me!

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Welcome, Melissa! It's great to meet you!:)
shadowcat76
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Thank you!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Melissa,
Aww going to be hard for you when your son leaves I bet ..
Where do you all live?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting shadowcat76:

My name is Melissa and I have 4 kiddos. Jared is 18 and graduated HS and is leaving me for the Navy in July :(..I support this 100%btw. Ali girl is 15 going on 20 but gorgeous and I love her to death! Brandon my 14 year old brain in the family! My baby Ethan..4 yrs old and ready to take on the world, by far my most hyper child and if I had him first, the family line would have been broken..lol. Thanks for listening, and for having me!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hi, Melissa! Welcome! Congratulations to Jared on his graduation and best wishes to him in the Navy. LOL about Ethan. :)

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Awww i have a 5 year old named Ethan :-) welcome
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Welcome to cafemom Melissa, nice to meet you. All 15 year old girls are going on 20, lol.

shadowcat76
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Its going to be hard, but Im so proud of him. We live in CT. Nice to meet you too. Where are you from?

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Melissa,Aww going to be hard for you when your son leaves I bet ..Where do you all live?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting shadowcat76:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Yes I bet it will be,
I am in Missouri ..
Hugs to you :)

Quoting shadowcat76:

Its going to be hard, but Im so proud of him. We live in CT. Nice to meet you too. Where are you from?

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Melissa,Aww going to be hard for you when your son leaves I bet ..Where do you all live?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting shadowcat76:

Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Welcome to the group! Sounds like u have interesting life!:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)