Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On Your Mind? 3/13

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:45 AM
  • 170 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bether89
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

This weekend I plan to go to a spring consignment sale.  I hope to buy my kids some clothes for summer. 

ef2811
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Hi! I'm new to this and would love to know what it's all about?? Is everybody from the same area or from all over?

Thanks! Emily

Trini
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Kidz clozet will be open here next week . I consign with them and sometimes volunteer to get into the pre sale.

Quoting bether89:

This weekend I plan to go to a spring consignment sale.  I hope to buy my kids some clothes for summer. 

fia0894
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:23 PM

My only plan for this weekend is goiing to the airport Saturday to pick up my girlfriend who's on a business trip right now.

Queenmonica
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! I'm just relaxing on the computer while my daughter naps :).... No plans for the weekend yet... I am planning on grocery shopping on Saturday.... I want to go to the fresh market later this afternoon and maybe bath and body works tomorrow for the 2 for 22 candles !
Trevorsmommy1
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Ds is sick today,:( poor guy...he helped me fold some laundry, by folding, i mean taking my already folded laundry & putting it on a pile:) it was so cute & the proud look on his face was priceless!;) owe also started making a homemade book with pics of his favorite stuff in , trucks, animals etc. Went outside abit but it's around 20 & super windy. No weekend plans yet.
greeneyedmomx2
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

starting back to school tomorrow online to get my hs diploma

greeneyedmomx2
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

and no plans for the weekend

dancer
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

where do I start! it is freezing!!! 13 degrees!!!! I am glad my Santa Fe has excellent heat!!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Today is just FLYING by!  I've had so much to do.

My daughter is home today since she's a junior in high school and the juniors and seniors aren't required to take the standardized tests that are being given this week.  So, I've decided we're going to order something to be delivered for lunch (yum).  She's working on an online class and I'm just working.  Looking forward to the weekend.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN