Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, new here

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM
  • 14 Replies
Just joined last night, I have 7 year old twin boys Christopher and Christian, a 10 month old baby girl Gisele. I have been with my SO for 2 years and 4 months. Im here just to meet new people and get advice.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How neat with yoru twins!  Where do you all live?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting miaamor77: Just joined last night, I have 7 year old twin boys Christopher and Christian, a 10 month old baby girl Gisele. I have been with my SO for 2 years and 4 months. Im here just to meet new people and get advice.

kmarie422
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Welcome!
miaamor77
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Thank you, we live in MN.
sabrinarose86
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Welcome! I love your children's names! I have been with my SO almost 2 years, feels like so much longer! :) please tell us more about yourself, what is your name? how old are you? Where are you from? How did you hear about cafemom? We are happy that you have come to join us and hope you enjoy your experience :)

Quoting miaamor77: Just joined last night, I have 7 year old twin boys Christopher and Christian, a 10 month old baby girl Gisele. I have been with my SO for 2 years and 4 months. Im here just to meet new people and get advice.
miaamor77
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM
My name Mia, I'm 23 I was born in Philadelphia, my parents moved to NY when I was 3, when I was 11 we moved to MN. I was just looking at different sites and I came accros this one last week and decided to join yesterday.

Quoting sabrinarose86: Welcome! I love your children's names! I have been with my SO almost 2 years, feels like so much longer! :) please tell us more about yourself, what is your name? how old are you? Where are you from? How did you hear about cafemom? We are happy that you have come to join us and hope you enjoy your experience :)

sabrinarose86
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM
How exciting! :) I actually lived in NY For A Few Years And I loved the experience. I meet and made so many friends. I lived in Binghamton where did you live? We are glad to have you on cafemom and I hope that you find it to be helpful and you enjoy your experience :)

Quoting miaamor77: My name Mia, I'm 23 I was born in Philadelphia, my parents moved to NY when I was 3, when I was 11 we moved to MN. I was just looking at different sites and I came accros this one last week and decided to join yesterday.

Quoting sabrinarose86: Welcome! I love your children's names! I have been with my SO almost 2 years, feels like so much longer! :) please tell us more about yourself, what is your name? how old are you? Where are you from? How did you hear about cafemom? We are happy that you have come to join us and hope you enjoy your experience :)

miaamor77
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Buffalo, I loved it there, I moved back there with my boys dad when they were a year old, we didn't stay long though their dad got home sick. My SO and I have been talking about moving for while now and ny is at the top of the list he was born and raised there his family moved to mn when he was 14.

Quoting sabrinarose86: How exciting! :) I actually lived in NY For A Few Years And I loved the experience. I meet and made so many friends. I lived in Binghamton where did you live? We are glad to have you on cafemom and I hope that you find it to be helpful and you enjoy your experience :)

Quoting miaamor77: My name Mia, I'm 23 I was born in Philadelphia, my parents moved to NY when I was 3, when I was 11 we moved to MN. I was just looking at different sites and I came accros this one last week and decided to join yesterday.

natural_s
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Welcome to cafemom.

sabrinarose86
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:08 PM
That's awesome I thought buffalo was pretty. I loved the hills, have you ever been to Watkins glen? They have an amazing state park full of trails and waterfalls. Absolutely beautiful and also if you are a wino they have awesome wineries all around the finger lakes that have tastings... that was one of my most favorite and memorable about NY. Did you go to Niagara Falls ? I have never been but would love to on Canadas side :)

Quoting miaamor77: Buffalo, I loved it there, I moved back there with my boys dad when they were a year old, we didn't stay long though their dad got home sick. My SO and I have been talking about moving for while now and ny is at the top of the list he was born and raised there his family moved to mn when he was 14.

Quoting sabrinarose86: How exciting! :) I actually lived in NY For A Few Years And I loved the experience. I meet and made so many friends. I lived in Binghamton where did you live? We are glad to have you on cafemom and I hope that you find it to be helpful and you enjoy your experience :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Welcome! I have boys name Christopher 22yo(almost)and Christian(12yo almost)!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)