Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday treat!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:33 PM
  • 9 Replies
What is something you look forward to eating or doing on your birthday?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:37 PM
We usually go out to eat for my birthday and bake a cake. I won't be going out to eat this year. I'm on the GAPS diet and only eat at home. I think I'll ask hubby to make me some broiled lobster and a steak this year. And some type of grain and wheat free cake =)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:43 PM
What's GAPS?

Quoting jconney80: We usually go out to eat for my birthday and bake a cake. I won't be going out to eat this year. I'm on the GAPS diet and only eat at home. I think I'll ask hubby to make me some broiled lobster and a steak this year. And some type of grain and wheat free cake =)
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM
GAPS diet is a diet that heals a leaky gut. I don't eat grains, wheat, any sugar except honey, and numerous other things. Everything I eat is homemade also. It helps heal food allergies as well

Quoting Hottmomma607: What's GAPS?

Quoting jconney80: We usually go out to eat for my birthday and bake a cake. I won't be going out to eat this year. I'm on the GAPS diet and only eat at home. I think I'll ask hubby to make me some broiled lobster and a steak this year. And some type of grain and wheat free cake =)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Oh ok!
So after this you'll better?

Quoting jconney80: GAPS diet is a diet that heals a leaky gut. I don't eat grains, wheat, any sugar except honey, and numerous other things. Everything I eat is homemade also. It helps heal food allergies as well

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:36 AM

BR  ice cream cake !!!!!!!!   LOL  DD just had her birthday Monday.

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah! I am so happy I did it. I feel better than I've ever felt in my life!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh ok! So after this you'll better?
Quoting jconney80: GAPS diet is a diet that heals a leaky gut. I don't eat grains, wheat, any sugar except honey, and numerous other things. Everything I eat is homemade also. It helps heal food allergies as well

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Free Starbucks drink!!!! Lol :) I actually look forward to two days after my birthday. My birthday is July 2nd :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:08 AM
LOL yummy what flavor? How did she turn?

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I like white cake w/ strawberry ice cream.  She turned 8 yrs old and chose just to have a birthday ice cream cone - vanilla.

Quoting Hottmomma607: LOL yummy what flavor? How did she turn?
Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)