Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

" we aint got no meat"

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM
  • 27 Replies
DH and his friend went through the BK drive through and this is what the lady said! It was like 11 am and apparently they didn't have any burgers? DH didn't ask.....they just said " okay" and drove right through. I didn't believe him at first. I thought he was joking! Lol
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tannaris
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I had that happen once at BK during breakfast. I just asked how they can run out of shit. Told them never mind I was going to McDonalds and away I went. Was kinda pissed
because it's a treat for us and I so wanted a crosanwich :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Sounds like they have issues everywhere! I just thought this was funny. Sounds like that lady didn't know what meat they were out of...or what it was called.

Quoting Tannaris: I had that happen once at BK during breakfast. I just asked how they can run out of shit. Told them never mind I was going to McDonalds and away I went. Was kinda pissed because it's a treat for us and I so wanted a crosanwich :(
brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:23 PM
One time dh and I went to BK and they were out of burgers.
Earthling
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Bad logistics!
Tannaris
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:26 PM
It is funny. It's fast food. HTF do you run out of "meat"!?!? I just don't understand.

Quoting wonderwomanT08: Sounds like they have issues everywhere! I just thought this was funny. Sounds like that lady didn't know what meat they were out of...or what it was called.

Quoting Tannaris: I had that happen once at BK during breakfast. I just asked how they can run out of shit. Told them never mind I was going to McDonalds and away I went. Was kinda pissed because it's a treat for us and I so wanted a crosanwich :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greeneyedmomx2
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:37 PM

lol how do u run out of meat?

dancer
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I only go to BK a few times a year,everytime I went,they always had both beef and chicken!

withsecond
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:52 PM
This happened to me a long time ago. They ran of out fries though, not meat. I'm like, how the hell do you run out of fries at Burger King?
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:00 PM

That's like that old old commericial where the tiny old lady stands at the cashier's and says "Where's the beef??"

AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:01 PM

A friend of mine went to KFC and they said they were out of chicken.  How the hell does that happen?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)