Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi there!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

So, Im new to this site... it was recomended by a friend. I am a stay home mom of a 4yr girl and have a 15 yr old daughter also. I apparently wasn't thinking too clearly when I decided to "start again"  ;)

I have lived in S.A. for almost 7 years now with my little family but havent managed to make any friends. I am from a small town and all of my friends have been friends since grade school... big city is soooo much different.

It will be nice to be able to talk, vent, etc ....  :D

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twiliger
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Hi, in Erin. Where do you live? I am in the same situation with friends. I'm due Aug 8 with my first! :-)
APM090807
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Erin!

Congrats on your little one  :D  I am in San Antonio Tx

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi welcome to the group! Where is S. A.? Sorry I'm kind of tired and can't think of what that stands for lol. I have 7 years between my oldest and my middle child and it was a huge different so I understand

shadowcat76
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Erin! I did the same thing..my kids are 18,15,14 and 4..not sure what I was thinking either, but there was wine involved! Anyway, I think its great fun "starting over". Welcome :)

sierra5625
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Just a tip... you have to hit the quote button rather than reply or we wont know youre talking to us.

Welcome!! Im Sierra, im expecting my first baby, my son, in less than 20 days!
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Hi, welcome to the group!

APM090807
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:26 AM
San Antonio. :)
It is crazy! I had this insane notion my older daughter would help with the little one... lol! Even with the age difference I still hear "Shes touching me!!"

Quoting jconney80:

Hi welcome to the group! Where is S. A.? Sorry I'm kind of tired and can't think of what that stands for lol. I have 7 years between my oldest and my middle child and it was a huge different so I understand

APM090807
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Oh wow! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol! When I would say I have a teenager and a toddler people would look at me with something close to horror. ;)

Quoting shadowcat76:

Hi Erin! I did the same thing..my kids are 18,15,14 and 4..not sure what I was thinking either, but there was wine involved! Anyway, I think its great fun "starting over". Welcome :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Glad you joined us.
How long have you lived where you are?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting APM090807:

So, Im new to this site... it was recomended by a friend. I am a stay home mom of a 4yr girl and have a 15 yr old daughter also. I apparently wasn't thinking too clearly when I decided to "start again"  ;)

I have lived in S.A. for almost 7 years now with my little family but havent managed to make any friends. I am from a small town and all of my friends have been friends since grade school... big city is soooo much different.

It will be nice to be able to talk, vent, etc ....  :D

shadowcat76
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl, I so know what you mean! My name is Melissa BTW..I forgot to add that before :)

Quoting APM090807: Oh wow! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol! When I would say I have a teenager and a toddler people would look at me with something close to horror. ;)
Quoting shadowcat76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)