Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I can't afford it,or I would have helped....:{

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

My neighbor's cat  had kittens.And apparently,the neighbor doesn't want kittens....So,there is a box sitting outside her house with 4 newborn kittens in it.We can hear the mommy cat yowling trying to get outside to her babies (my neighbor locked mommy cat inside).

I've bottle raised kittens numerous times,but I can't afford to take all of the them and neighbor refuses to let mommy out to feed her babies.I've called the no-kill shelter and they finally showed up 3 hours ago to pick up the kittens.About 1/2 hour later the cops pulled up...they took my neighbor away in handcuffs. (Eta,the humane society employee also forcibly removed mommy cat.And placed mommy in box with her babies.)

I will never look at this woman the same way again.From now on everytime I see her I will recall a pitiful box of hungry,newborn kittens and a desperate mommy cat. crying miniWth is wrong with people?Humans suck!

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Night_Roane
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Im glad you took action!
nebcutie
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so glad they did that!! Way to go! I would be the same way...i would feel so bad for them.
MamaOf3091011
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! I am glad they are reunited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:58 PM
6 moms liked this
By the way you did help... you got them help now and hopefully saved more down the road... to me this was way better then taking them in yourself. She needed to be stopped.
Lovingmom1027
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats just awful to do that to a momma cat and her babies. Thank goodness you were there!!
SommerRayne06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That is so sad and yet so happy at the same time.
Elyce225
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:09 PM
2 moms liked this

What an asshole.

Thank goodness for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Mommy cat should have no problem getting adopted if the shelter tells anybody this story.And,people always want kittens.

But,honestly,I don't feel like I did much.I mean,I made sure that she lost the cats,but it doesn't seem like much,kwim?

Quoting nebcutie: By the way you did help... you got them help now and hopefully saved more down the road... to me this was way better then taking them in yourself. She needed to be stopped.

Senile-felines
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM

You're welcome....What for? I LOVE cats,I couldn't let her act like that and get away with it. ( I hope she isn't one to hold grudgeswink mini  because she KNOWS I called.I told her that I would complain if she didn't let mommy cat out.)

Quoting Senile-felines: Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)