Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on YOUR mind? 3/17

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 134 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Is there anything exciting going on this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deedebshp
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Hey I'm Deede . I just left work and headed home . Thank you for letting me join in

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

have a nice day

Tips:*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

kcmsmommy24
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I'm finally getting some time to relax and study, Kamdan's sleeping finally. I'm happy to have him back home, he passed a few days at my mom's so I could go to class and work with my mind at peace. I missed my little chub it's good to have him home.
missjinglepoo5
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I'm nauseous as hell. I am 4wks5days pregnant! (WEE!) It may take a while for me to figure out what this baby likes to eat. 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Busy day/week
Deposit checks, pay bills, grocery shopping, laundry, clean house, take care of baby chicks.
Kids only have 2 days of school this week then off for ptc. My oldest starts spring break on Friday. So yea going to be busy
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Are you wearing your green?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Hi Deede!  What kind of work do you do?

Quoting Deedebshp: Hey I'm Deede . I just left work and headed home . Thank you for letting me join in
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

have a nice day

Tips:*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

Cafe AmyS

I bet you did miss him!  I love having time when my kids are with their dad or their grandparents, but not too long.  I miss them so much when they're gone!

Quoting kcmsmommy24: I'm finally getting some time to relax and study, Kamdan's sleeping finally. I'm happy to have him back home, he passed a few days at my mom's so I could go to class and work with my mind at peace. I missed my little chub it's good to have him home.

Cafe AmyS

Congratulations!

What are you doing for the nausea?

Quoting missjinglepoo5:

I'm nauseous as hell. I am 4wks5days pregnant! (WEE!) It may take a while for me to figure out what this baby likes to eat. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Wish someone else would pay my bills!  Want to be the one? lol

What is PTC?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Busy day/week Deposit checks, pay bills, grocery shopping, laundry, clean house, take care of baby chicks. Kids only have 2 days of school this week then off for ptc. My oldest starts spring break on Friday. So yea going to be busy

kcmsmommy24
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Yeah, though my sisters told me they could keep him forever lol I know what they mean he's such a doll. But I'm keeping him lol

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I bet you did miss him!  I love having time when my kids are with their dad or their grandparents, but not too long.  I miss them so much when they're gone!

Quoting kcmsmommy24: I'm finally getting some time to relax and study, Kamdan's sleeping finally. I'm happy to have him back home, he passed a few days at my mom's so I could go to class and work with my mind at peace. I missed my little chub it's good to have him home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN