Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's On YOUR Mind? 3/20

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 113 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Getnfitmomma
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Good Morning!

dancer
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I am a Nanny for a school teachers' family,so I am looking forward to the weekend! It starts a whole week of spring break! I love working for a teacher because,I actually get a spring break! It is a good  thing! Now I really need to get to my spring cleaning at my own house!

cookiemaker90
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate being sick, plus the braxton hicks I'm gettong aren't helping. I must think positive thoughts
VACUTIE24
by Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Spring shopping for my daughter and I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trevorsmommy1
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Took my brother & our cousin to get snacks& drinks, they are hanging out today & needed good food :) washed dishes with dh, he loved that! Despite getting all wet, lol Beautiful weather outside, but it's super windy..
pebblescocoa64
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:47 AM

This is surpose to be a beautiful weekend. I will be going to my Avon meeting tonight I'm so excited. Tonight we will see and get the new fragrance coming out for Mother's Day from what I heard it's a beautiful scent.I feel like that song I'm so excited and I can't hide it.....lol

ilovetnx
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

How is everyone today??! I can't wait for Saturday.... I am finally going to get to go pierce my daughter's ears!

happy dance

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Happy first day of spring!  Are you doing anything to celebrate?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Good morning!  How are you today?  Doing anything outdoors for the 1st day of spring?

Quoting Getnfitmomma:

Good Morning!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I bet you are really looking forward to some time off!  :)  Besides spring cleaning, what will you spend the week doing?

Quoting dancer:

I am a Nanny for a school teachers' family,so I am looking forward to the weekend! It starts a whole week of spring break! I love working for a teacher because,I actually get a spring break! It is a good  thing! Now I really need to get to my spring cleaning at my own house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN