Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New and have question

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi I'm new on here. I have a question. I'm tryin to get pregnant. I had sex two week and day ago. A day or two later I start getting mild cramps, follow by feeling hungry alot, tired, sore breast. Mh smells has even became stronger odd to me because its not that way ever. Plus feelin nauseated but haven't threw up. just a day or so I been feeling alot of pressure in my vagina (sorry it's TMI) still with the mild cramping and lower back pain. My AF isn't due for another 11 days. I usually start cramping a Lil before AF but never had all this extra stuff. Has anyone ever experience stuff like this before. I know no one can tell me if I'm pregnant until I take a test just want curious if anyone experience same things before finding out they were pregnant.
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:25 AM
That's awful soon to be having symptoms. Just wait it out and see.
MamaJess9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:28 AM
I'm going to say those symptoms are mostly in your head. You could be pregnant, but these symptoms wouldn't be showing up that early.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM

This sounds more like you may be sick. Test though, if you don't get your period, it will ease your mind.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I agree with this.  If you had sex 2 weeks ago, and you aren't due for another 11 days, it's not likely that you're pregnant since ovulation occurs approx. two weeks before your period is due.

Quoting LancesMom:

This sounds more like you may be sick. Test though, if you don't get your period, it will ease your mind.

Momsold
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Okay, here's what you do.

Dance naked during the last full moon in March.  If the moon turns green with white spots, you're pregnant.

If it turns purple with orange spots, you're not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)