Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tuesday

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 17 Replies
Plans? What's yours?
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Waiting for FED Ex to show up for something for my doc. Haha id say but yea dont think you would like to know. Lol
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally wanted to know that! Lol
I went for a walk now just relaxing but wanna do weights,squats and crunches later.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Waiting for FED Ex to show up for something for my doc. Haha id say but yea dont think you would like to know. Lol
Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:19 PM

I was going to join a hiking group at a local park but it's raining so it got canceled. So I think I'm gonna hang with my SDs and back some sugar muffins with them and see what they might like to do this weekend. Then because my DH is out of town on business I'm gonna finish the portrait I'm drawing of his daughters for his birthday.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Apartment hunting.
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Chilled at home and walked to mcdonalds for lunch and winn dixie for t paper n chilling at home watching tv with my boys 11 n 2 yr old and my oldest is playing on the computer.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Oh thats nice you're drawing that!

Quoting Lavie74:

I was going to join a hiking group at a local park but it's raining so it got canceled. So I think I'm gonna hang with my SDs and back some sugar muffins with them and see what they might like to do this weekend. Then because my DH is out of town on business I'm gonna finish the portrait I'm drawing of his daughters for his birthday.

Lavie74
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh thats nice you're drawing that!
Quoting Lavie74:

Once upon a time I was an art major...so yes. I can't wait for him to see it..:) 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Good luck

Quoting BIMOM21: Apartment hunting.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Oh cool! Are your boys in 5th&6th grade?

Quoting auntangelofsix: Chilled at home and walked to mcdonalds for lunch and winn dixie for t paper n chilling at home watching tv with my boys 11 n 2 yr old and my oldest is playing on the computer.
BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Good luck

Quoting BIMOM21: Apartment hunting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN