Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Rescue dogs.

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 9:45 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
I wanna know about the fur baby u saved and how you save them.

by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andylund
by Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 9:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is Bella she was my rescue baby. We saved her from a puppy mil ( yes it was shut down) she was being sold as a bait dog. :( she is the most amazing pup ever she is shy and timed but loves to meet new dogs. She is not a fighting pit in any way. At night she won't let me and dh sleep touching she has to be in the middle. She will even kick me out of her way if she needs more room. When I have to go and it's time to get in her bed she becomes a quadriplegic and I must carry her 75 lbs butt to her Room ( yes my dogs have there own room) I'm happy that I have saved her she is an amazing fur kid
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Cute dogs!
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This is Jasper. Technically, he's not a rescue in the sense that we got him from a shelter, but we took him and then found homes for 4 of the other puppies in his litter (8 puppies in all) before they were taken to a shelter! Thankfully all of the puppies found homes before they were given to a shelter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andylund
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
What a cutie :) I have a high kill shelter so that is a rescue

Quoting beadingmom17:

This is Jasper. Technically, he's not a rescue in the sense that we got him from a shelter, but we took him and then found homes for 4 of the other puppies in his litter (8 puppies in all) before they were taken to a shelter! Thankfully all of the puppies found homes before they were given to a shelter!
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Nope. Three breeder dogs here. One woke me in the middle of the night to let me know that my grandmother was having a heart attack and another pulled a rapist off of me, ripping a hole in his arm that too 12 stitches to close. 

Andylund
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Good babies :) that's what they're for :)

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Nope. Three breeder dogs here. One woke me in the middle of the night to let me know that my grandmother was having a heart attack and another pulled a rapist off of me, ripping a hole in his arm that too 12 stitches to close. 

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:57 AM

Yup. The other dog is still just a puppy and she's mostly a pain in the ass right now. My golden is my nanny dog. We do have a rescue cat though.

Quoting Andylund: Good babies :) that's what they're for :)
Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:12 AM
I have saved many over the years. The most recent. Is Dixie our black lab. She was found on a busy farm to market road at 6-8 weeks. She is a year now and is currently passed out on the floor inbetween my kids who are camping out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 21, 2014 at 4:00 AM
Sorry I don't saved dogs... But I do have 2 German Shepherds. Beauty and Beast both are from breeders.
wyattsmomie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:56 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is Jack. I got him from the shelter here, after his mom was run over by a car when he was just 4 weeks old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN