Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

totally lost and just want conversation

Posted by   + Show Post
Just want to chat. Feeling lost and confused and scared of the future.
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
deenicole
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Bc if we did split ... he would most likely get him every other weekend.
MomtoEthan04
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM

hello

mamasloves
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

hi hope u feel better

justahousewife
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Maybe. Be proud that he spends time with his other children. Give him a break because he does have two other kids and two other moms to deal with. If he's a good man to you other than having to balance his time maybe just try to be understanding of his situation. Instead of threatening to leave, ask him how you can find a little bit of quality time together? I can't imagine having 3 kids split between 3 homes. That can't be easy on you him or his other kids. 

Is he a bad guy? Does he work and take care of you?

deenicole
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I would lose time with my son if we split up because we would have to alternate weekends.
ladyheartbreak
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Well, tbh, he may not be that involved if you split up if he isn't that involved with him now. It might be less stress for you to go your separate ways.
deenicole
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:35 PM
You have a very good point. And I thank u for your honesty, however he does have full custody of his son and gets his daughter every wednesday and every other weekend. My problem is we all used to do stu f together then ever since nye .. it stopped and he seems to go to his sisters when his daughter is around. Its frustrating bc he does nothing with our son and sees him every day yet when his daughter is here he suddenly wants to play games with her and takes her to his sisters house to sleep.
Nye .. he was driving his son all around then they all slept at his sisters house when I was told he'd be back. And seems like every weekrnd since then hes sleeping at his sisters. Its so frustrating.

Quoting justahousewife:

Maybe. Be proud that he spends time with his other children. Give him a break because he does have two other kids and two other moms to deal with. If he's a good man to you other than having to balance his time maybe just try to be understanding of his situation. Instead of threatening to leave, ask him how you can find a little bit of quality time together? I can't imagine having 3 kids split between 3 homes. That can't be easy on you him or his other kids. 

Is he a bad guy? Does he work and take care of you?

N1ght1ngale
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he is trying to leave already.. I know you love him, but if you have wanted a baby from day one, you should protect yourself and your child.. Does he take your child to his sisters to sleep? If so, when you decide to split, go STRAIGHT to the courts and file for immediate custody.. Make sure you split on a weekday and have cash stashed and a place to go..set everything up before acting stupid..not that you are..but fear and emotions of mothers makes us do stupid things when panicked..eliminate the panick ahead of time and be wise and prepared.. And for heaven sakes don't ake the same mistake if you truly love your child! No more selfish men with multiple families! In fact.that should have been a clue right there! Find a nice young single childless, no drama no baby mama man who wants a future with you and your son and has good work ethics..don't settle..you and your baby are precious and deserve better..after all, there is only one each of you in this world..you are gifts..not trash..

ididntdoit111
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Really if he's not interested in hanging with your son now he will probably not care about seeing him if you split up. You can't stay in misery. It's going to affect your child. If you care as much as it sounds get out and make sure you file for sole custody and do a parenting plan. From what you say I'm betting you won't lose a minute with your baby.

Quoting deenicole: I would lose time with him. Hes only 1. I dont want to miss anything in his life. And im extremely nervous that my bf would bring my son to his sisters house and I hate the way she talks to her kids and her nieces and nephews. Thinking of not being w my son makes me sick to my stomach. Ive waited forever to have a child and I cant just imagine not being with him. I want to try all I can w my bf but its so hard bc we never talk anymore.

Mom-does-hair
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Maybe he's not good with babies? If he does stuff with his other 2. Sorry mama. I left my ex partly for the same reason. There were other issues, but it's hard to not get the love and attention.

Quoting deenicole: Thank u v much moms. Ive tried with my bf to get him to talk, to play with our 1 yr old son and I, ive asked him to go places and he does nothing with us but yet because he does have 2 other kids from 2 other moms, he will go places w them. Esp yis 7 yr old daughter who is his world. I mean this has been since new yrs
That we have not done a thing.
Anyway I know its time to move on I just am sooooo scared of losing my son. He will be 2 in may yet I also know that I want a man who wants me back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN