Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your mind? 3/24

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  • 167 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Do you have anything fun planned for the coming week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angeliquem93
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Hello every1! How is everybody today? I am doing jus fine. Jus looking for mom's to chit-chat with cuz I love meeting new ppl. If ur interested, plz feel free to send me a msg. Hope every1 has a GREAT day!!! :-)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Not much going on with me!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Quoting angeliquem93: Hello every1! How is everybody today? I am doing jus fine. Jus looking for mom's to chit-chat with cuz I love meeting new ppl. If ur interested, plz feel free to send me a msg. Hope every1 has a GREAT day!!! :-)

Hi nice to meet you!

knt1005
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM

This is my first time ever being on an internet chat group, but I thought it would be nice to have the opportunity to get advice from other moms sometimes.  I work full time and unfortunately most of the people I socialize with at work dont have children or have grown up ones! 

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM

hello i'm Angie from the great state of only one season this year. only winter. i live in MN.. i have so much on my mind today trying find someone who has a amazing legal opinion dealing with children.. another thing on my mind today is what the heck i'm making tonight for supper :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Good morning everyone!  What an exciting week I have planned!

This week I'm taking my daughter to New York City.  It's going to be her first time there and she's so excited!  My boys will be home, holding down the fort, while we're gone.  In a couple of years I'll take my youngest son somewhere of his choosing (my oldest went to NYC a few years ago and I took him to Cancun when he was DD's age).  

I can't wait!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom!  What are you up to today?

Quoting angeliquem93: Hello every1! How is everybody today? I am doing jus fine. Jus looking for mom's to chit-chat with cuz I love meeting new ppl. If ur interested, plz feel free to send me a msg. Hope every1 has a GREAT day!!! :-)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM

That can be good, right?  How is your husband doing?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Not much going on with me!

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Today is supposed to be a wonderful 70 degrees! We are going to take advantage of that and walk to the park and the kids will play then we will have a picnic. It's to nice to sit inside we need to soak up the sun as much as possible today since the rain comes back tomorrow. Yesterday we soaked it up at the coast. It was absolutely amazing over there! :) Happy mama!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

What kind of work do you do?  How old are your children?

Quoting knt1005:

This is my first time ever being on an internet chat group, but I thought it would be nice to have the opportunity to get advice from other moms sometimes.  I work full time and unfortunately most of the people I socialize with at work dont have children or have grown up ones! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)