Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What Is On Your Mind? 3/31

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 130 Replies

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Are you planning on pulling any pranks tomorrow?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingangel89
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM

morning all i dont do the april fools thing  i just try and not be soo weird on that day lol 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM

We don't celebrate April Fool's with any pranks or anything.

We spent the past week while the girls were on spring break cleaning and reorganizing the house. Then we went to my parents' Friday for a cookout and spent the night there and went out to lunch with some other family on Saturday before coming back home to complete some other cleaning and reorganizing tasks we'd needed hubby's help with. There are only a few things left to do now and we'll have the house 100% done! :)

How about all of you? Have you started spring cleaning?

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:09 AM

LOL! Why be not so weird then? It seems to me that everyone else is trying to be weird with all their crazy pranks, lol. Do you have any plans for the week?

Quoting lovingangel89:

morning all i dont do the april fools thing  i just try and not be soo weird on that day lol 

lovingangel89
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:09 AM

lol i spring cleaned last week down here in arkansas the last week or two we have had optimal spring weather

Quoting Cafe Steph:

We spent the past week while the girls were on spring break cleaning and reorganizing the house. Then we went to my parents' Friday for a cookout and spent the night there and went out to lunch with some other family on Saturday before coming back home to complete some other cleaning and reorganizing tasks we'd needed hubby's help with. There are only a few things left to do now and we'll have the house 100% done! :)

lovingangel89
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:10 AM

well i send my bf off to drive semi for 30 days tomorrow soo im kinda sad about it  and the rest of the week doc appts and library and work

Quoting Cafe Steph:

LOL! Why be not so weird then? It seems to me that everyone else is trying to be weird with all their crazy pranks, lol. Do you have any plans for the week?

Quoting lovingangel89:

LibraBalance
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I am overwhelemd today. I am trying to plan a wedding and everywhere is just tooooo expensive. I will probably do a small prank tomorrow, but I am running out of ideas!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Yeah, I'm in Alabama so it's been pretty nice here, too, although the pollen is KILLING ME, lol. Do you have spring allergies?

Quoting lovingangel89:

lol i spring cleaned last week down here in arkansas the last week or two we have had optimal spring weather

Quoting Cafe Steph:

lovingangel89
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM

i tried to help my sister plan her wedding last year that was a night mare and a half i hope it all works out for u 

Quoting LibraBalance:

I am overwhelemd today. I am trying to plan a wedding and everywhere is just tooooo expensive. I will probably do a small prank tomorrow, but I am running out of ideas!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Ugh, yeah, that would be pretty depressing. Does he usually have 30day shifts and then he's off for a little bit between?

Quoting lovingangel89:

well i send my bf off to drive semi for 30 days tomorrow soo im kinda sad about it  and the rest of the week doc appts and library and work

Quoting Cafe Steph:

lovingangel89
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:16 AM

i have spring allergies and i dont think i can take anything for it im about 15 weeks pregnant soo im just suffering through 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Yeah, I'm in Alabama so it's been pretty nice here, too, although the pollen is KILLING ME, lol. Do you have spring allergies?

Quoting lovingangel89:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)