Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just call me "Aqua"  .   Isn't it amazing what 2 hours of crying like a baby, wiping your nose, having a hot bath, putting on your big lady panties, and a good night's sleep can do??? 

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Yikes .. sorry to hear this :(
Where are you moving from & to?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting picklepie88:

Just call me "Aqua"  .  I'm here because after 15 years my partner's ADULT daughter -- who has been a rude, controlling, snarky bitch to me (I met her Dad long after they had divorced) all these years -- and her herd (1 father per child yuck) are moving to the little town we live in.  Always 'looking at me sideways' -- you know what I'm talking about -- with this evil glint in her eye.  No respect of me as a life form.  She really is evil, and it is so putrid I can smell it on her.

I'm old and I don't want anything to do with this nasty individual.  She has no idea about boundaries.  She has so far to go, she doesn't even know how far she has to go...

The fellow I've hung out with all these years is spineless jerk who has never supported me in any way, so I expect nothing from him.  

But that''s ok -- I am moving away and starting my life over, all by myself. 

The nice thing about being old is that I don't have to put up with anybody's crap any more.

Looking forward to a new life -- woo  hoo!!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Welcome and good luck moving on with your life,Aqua.

I hope your Monday is ok?

picklepie88
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I'm just cruising this morning, my kitties are fast asleep, and looking out the window into another cold grey day.  

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi, Aqua! Welcome!

((hugs)) It sounds as though you are doing what is the very best for you. You go Girl!!!

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Hello and welcome. Hope it all works out for you

Gothicgypsy3
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hello and welcome! Wow, that sounds like a frustrating mess but it seems as if you've got strong goals in place. Best of luck to you on your journey!

withsecond
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Welcome and good luck to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)