Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's on your list to do Tuesday?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:09 AM
  • 22 Replies

Snow predicted here, so I don't know if I'll be able to get out.  I do have laundry to do.

How about you?

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

it's supposed to be foggy in the am and around 71F tomorrow, I may do our laundry as I did DD's today while she was in school. I need to get the back passenger side strut, cuz it's leaky so I need to spend $350. DH's wedding band is cutting into his skin and he wants, no that's not right, wished for, no that's not right, desires, yesh that works, a new wedding ring that is his fingers' size. it is the original ring from 24.5 yrs ago and he's, ahem, grown out a little bit. so I guess we're ring shopping, too.

luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
tackle girls closet go thru clothes to get rid of.

read 2 chapters for my class.

N1ght1ngale
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol..go to school and ace my exam..

TS9509
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to work, finish my homework, laundry, grocery shopping, get some prices on some things for my SO, book our hotel room, book my sons bday party at the bowling alley. I'm sure I have other things to do I just can't think of it all right now.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

How did it go today?  About the ring, if he wishes to keep the ring they can be resized- even adding a bit more gold (or whatever metal it is.)

Quoting squeekers:

it's supposed to be foggy in the am and around 71F tomorrow, I may do our laundry as I did DD's today while she was in school. I need to get the back passenger side strut, cuz it's leaky so I need to spend $350. DH's wedding band is cutting into his skin and he wants, no that's not right, wished for, no that's not right, desires, yesh that works, a new wedding ring that is his fingers' size. it is the original ring from 24.5 yrs ago and he's, ahem, grown out a little bit. so I guess we're ring shopping, too.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Did you get the closet and chapters done?

Quoting luvhubandbabys: tackle girls closet go thru clothes to get rid of. read 2 chapters for my class.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

How did it go?

Quoting N1ght1ngale:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM

You had a lot planned. How did it go?

Quoting TS9509: Go to work, finish my homework, laundry, grocery shopping, get some prices on some things for my SO, book our hotel room, book my sons bday party at the bowling alley. I'm sure I have other things to do I just can't think of it all right now.

N1ght1ngale
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Ty for asking :)

Well, won't have my grade back probably for a week..but pretty sure I passed with a high b or low a..but he last test I thought that I made a 99 on it so here is to hoping!

Quoting Bmat:

How did it go?

Quoting N1ght1ngale:

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

woke up to drizzle & a migraine. stayed home & watched Spirit: Mustang of the Cimmerons instead. as DH's ring cannot to sized any bigger, there isn't any gold to stretch anymore.

Quoting Bmat:

How did it go today?  About the ring, if he wishes to keep the ring they can be resized- even adding a bit more gold (or whatever metal it is.)

Quoting squeekers:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)