Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cringe worthy....

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

Have you ever seen a box of rolled quarters?The quarters are $10 a roll,and either $500 or $250 a box....The boxes are heavy,to say the least.

Well,I've mentioned before that I'm a main cage cashier and part of our job is to rotate and put up the boxes of rolled quarters that come in from the bank.I very rarely try to lift more than $250 at a time (just one box)because I am afraid of hurting my back.But,I have a co-worker that always says she doesn't want to spend "ALL afternoon" messing with the quarters and so,she tries to carry $750 at a time. (Which happen to be be 3 boxes and WAY TOO heavy,imho.)

Day before yesterday she picks up the $750 that she normally carries and takes them to the back.Next thing I know my co-worker is hollering, "Please come help me lift these things.It hurts." I get to the back of the room and she has somehow managed to set the $750 worth of quarters on her boob...(more like she had her nipple squished flat beneath all those quarters,and the shelf in the cabinet.) OUCH!! blank stare

Once we got the quarters off of her she was fine and has been taking the teasing with a grain of salt.Especially because people have been singing at her,lol.

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol
JoanahLee
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL thats what she gets!  

Im always in the camp of "carry less things more times"  Id be right there with you carrying one box at a time.  Once you have messed your back up its always just one dumb move away from putting you down flat again! 

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM

I just can't imagine how much that hurt,kwim?

Quoting JoanahLee:

LOL thats what she gets!  

Im always in the camp of "carry less things more times"  Id be right there with you carrying one box at a time.  Once you have messed your back up its always just one dumb move away from putting you down flat again! 

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Mammogram
Lol
Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM
2 moms liked this

More like the mammogram from Hell!  Ouchie!  

Quoting ninipanini: Mammogram Lol

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM

BUMP!

Trudestevens
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM

bang head on keyboard

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:53 PM

shock

Quoting Trudestevens:

bang head on keyboard

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
lol glad she was ok otherwise.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.It had to have hurt....I remember how painful it was when my baby bit me while breast feeding,this had to be much worse.laughing

Quoting DallasCowboys81: lol glad she was ok otherwise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN