Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

twins?? (with picture)

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:10 AM
  • 12 Replies
I'm 7 weeks pregnant! (Or I will be tomorrow.) This is my second pregnancy but I'm already showing. I felt the baby(s?) move yesterday and so did my mom! I have had extreme nausea and fatigue. My boobs hurt to the point I can't wear a bra anymore and even my shirt rubbing against them hurt!! I can't keep any food down and just the smell of food makes me want to throw up. I haven't been to the dr yet bc I dnt have insurance and dnt have the money to pay upfront dr bill/ultrasound! I did some research yesterday because everyone is telling me I'm having twins! I just want some opinions/thoughts from other moms (singletons or twins)! What do you think?
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schaiswife09
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Kinda hard to say. You will have to have an ultrasound to tell but 7 weeks is kinda early to be feeling movement it was probably just gas bubbles. You will feel lots of that being pregnant lol congrats!
MS_mommy1014
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I felt gas bubbles last pregnancy it felt nothing like that! It felt like the baby was rolling or something
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
No you didnt feel them moving.

You felt gas bubbles
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

There is no way you felt the baby(s) move yet, they are no where near big enough or formed enough for you to feel. Plus, there is no picture. But, you wont know for sure until you get an ultrasound done, some pregnancies are just more intense than others. I've had all singletons and my nausea was different with every one of them. This last time, the sickness/nausea lasted all the way to 22 weeks... im only 25 weeks along, so that sucked. lol

BaBeezandMe
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree, you couldn't have felt the baby move yet.  It's probably water you're feeling that is moving around.  I know when I was pregnant with my twins, I felt horribly seasick!!  Every time I moved, I had this overwhelming feeling like I drank FAR TOO MUCH water!

I found out I was having twins at 7 weeks.

Good luck to you and baby/(s)

pandablush20
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I just had twins last week and I didn't feel them move till maybe 12 weeks. Just bc they are twins doesn't mean you feel them earlier.... And everything else really just sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms. No way to tell till you go to the doc :)
MS_mommy1014
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Thank you! and good luck!

Quoting pandablush20: I just had twins last week and I didn't feel them move till maybe 12 weeks. Just bc they are twins doesn't mean you feel them earlier.... And everything else really just sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms. No way to tell till you go to the doc :)
Sammie0402
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I had a single boy but my pregnancy was gosh darn awful! No joke, I hate saying that but it was hell. At 4 weeks I was already super sick and nauseas. I had "morning sickness" my whole pregnancy, and it never let up. My boobs hurt, my back hurt, and frankly my whole body hurt lol. I never gained weight, in fact I lost 27 pounds by the time I have birth. I had to have IV's often to hydrate me because I was throwing up as often as 15 plus times a day. I took zofran to help otherwise it would have been worse. My DR at the time said that sometimes bodies reject pregnancy and try to get rid of the "infection" which is why she says I was so sick. Needless to say I don't think I want anymore kids lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MS_mommy1014
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM
My first pregnancy was a breeze! I hope this one eases up but I feel like it never will right now!I hope I dnt have to go thru all that (ivs,morning sickness the entire time,etc) but right now I'm worrying I will I'm scared to eat bc I dnt wanna get sick and i have no motivation and whatnot!

Quoting Sammie0402: I had a single boy but my pregnancy was gosh darn awful! No joke, I hate saying that but it was hell. At 4 weeks I was already super sick and nauseas. I had "morning sickness" my whole pregnancy, and it never let up. My boobs hurt, my back hurt, and frankly my whole body hurt lol. I never gained weight, in fact I lost 27 pounds by the time I have birth. I had to have IV's often to hydrate me because I was throwing up as often as 15 plus times a day. I took zofran to help otherwise it would have been worse. My DR at the time said that sometimes bodies reject pregnancy and try to get rid of the "infection" which is why she says I was so sick. Needless to say I don't think I want anymore kids lol
Why123
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:16 PM

My 2 oldest daughters had twins 3 months apart.  My middle daughter knew from the beginning that she was having twins because they did a lot of ultrasounds.  She was high risk.  My oldest daughter only had 1 ultrasound at 6 months.  She didn't know she was having twins until then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN