Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello! Ladys.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
Well is been a while since I sign up but I have come here like 2 to 3 times; so I am still getting the hang of it. At first I didn't know how to express my self and am still kind of new to share but all I know is to express my feelings. I have couple of stuffs about my marriage that bothers me, but I know that the problem is me because I have a wonderful or most wonderful husband as a wife would say.. My main issues: My jealousy, I would say I am jealous but not how I used too. I am aware that my jealousy can destroy my marriage and I have been googling on how to overcome it or how to take it easy. My husband is not a flirt, never seen my husband stared at a females ass, he doesn't have female friends, he goes to work and come back home. He lets me know when he is there and when he is out. Wherever he goes he takes me with him. I know how can I be jealous when it seems like a perfect man. So I have come to the conclusion that its not him, but it's me. I am insecure with my body and I feel like there's more pretty women than me, I am not a chuvy girl I just have that mommy tumy and that's what's killing me. I know how to get rid off it exercise but its hard to commit to it. I loose weight then I gain and it's a never ending thing.... So I am trying my best not to get jealous and it's working since I pray for me to stop, to find a way and it has work because I used to have arguments all the time with my husband and now he hugs me, loves me, we get along just great.i know then what's my point. My point is that am afraid of walking to the same path jealousy... Sorry for the long letter.
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)