Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

32 weeks & 4 days now. whats going on?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
I have been having hot flashes, constant diarrhea, headaches, high pulse, fast heartbeat, shaking, sort of high blood pressure, excessive thirst, frequent urination, blurred vision, floaters, face, hand & ankle swelling, lower back pain, braxton contractions, kidney pain. Ive been tested for gestational diabetes about 4 weeks ago and came back negative. Always have my urine checked for uti & vaginal infections that too comes back negative for anything. Been having constant diarrhea with hot flashes, headaches, lower back pain, frequent urination & kidney pain for the past 3 weeks straight. Along with blurred vision, floaters, fast heart rate, shaking, excessive thirst, face ankle & hand swelling.
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3Rasberries
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM

When was the last time they checked your urine for protein and how high is your b/p? Did they screen for kidney stones? The diarrhea can be normal but could be a virus too. Either way it usually passes.

anoncalypse
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM
I would have them recheck the gd.....
amberferrell7
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Pre Eclampsia?
3Rasberries
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM

That is my thought as well. Wonder what the bps was and the urine check for protein. Go to L&D to be checked.

Quoting amberferrell7: Pre Eclampsia?

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Floaters, and swelling are signs of pre-e. Go get checked out now!
kmarie422
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:06 AM
5 days ago was my ob appointment where they checked my urine

3 days ago when I went to my local hospital that supposedly checked my urine (and had the nerve to say I had been drinking water and my urine was clear when I hadn't drank any water at all for a week)

Quoting 3Rasberries:

When was the last time they checked your urine for protein and how high is your b/p? Did they screen for kidney stones? The diarrhea can be normal but could be a virus too. Either way it usually passes.

kmarie422
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:09 AM
No tests were taken besides the usual urine sample. Then the contraction & baby heart monitor. Then they had been watching my pulse on the monitor (was very high that the machine kept going off due to a high pulse) and I cant remember what my blood pressure was because it changed by what position I was in.

Quoting kmarie422: 5 days ago was my ob appointment where they checked my urine

3 days ago when I went to my local hospital that supposedly checked my urine (and had the nerve to say I had been drinking water and my urine was clear when I hadn't drank any water at all for a week)

Quoting 3Rasberries:

ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Its called being in the last six weeks of pregnancy!!!!'

Call the dr if you are concerned.
ShadowLark
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Its called being in the last six weeks of pregnancy!!!!' Call the dr if you are concerned.

I have four kids, all full term.  I have NEVER had these symptoms!

OP, if they insisted your urine was clear, they might have mixed up the samples.  I'd go back in, something is definitely off.

ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Why would they lie about if her urine was clear?

And remember everyine is DIFFERENT

Quoting ShadowLark:

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Its called being in the last six weeks of pregnancy!!!!'

Call the dr if you are concerned.

I have four kids, all full term.  I have NEVER had these symptoms!

OP, if they insisted your urine was clear, they might have mixed up the samples.  I'd go back in, something is definitely off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN