Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need some advice...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM
  • 45 Replies
My boyfriend and I just had a daughter. She's 6 weeks old. We live about two hours away from each other and my boyfriend wants us to move in with him. Only problem is he's extremely jealous and spends most of our time together telling me our baby isn't his. This started when I was three months pregnant and has continued from there. If he calls and I don't answer, I'm cheating. If I go to dinner with girl friends after work, I'm cheating. He leaves me terrible voicemails, but then tells me he loves ne and I'm the best thing in his life. He works with his ex so every time I mention him cheating on me with her he blows up. Recently, I accepted another job closer to home and he's not even happy for me because it isn't closer to him. He says he wants to may me but he treats me like garbage 60% of the time. What should I do?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaynas_Mommy
by Country Sweetheart on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Leave.
Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm...why are you still with him? Funk that nonsense. He sounds like an abusive prick. You seem to be doing fine on your own. Dump the asshole and move on.

SeymoreButts
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting Sarahb21:

Ummm...why are you still with him? Funk that nonsense. He sounds like an abusive prick. You seem to be doing fine on your own. Dump the asshole and move on.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:39 PM
3 moms liked this

RUN FAST AND FAR !

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

RUN FAST AND FAR !

Traviata3100
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Do not settle for that man, for your sake and your daughter's. You both deserve better.
Stacie021214
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:51 PM
I know it sounds stupid, but I don't want him to just be a paycheck to my daughter like my daddy was to me. I want her to have a family with her biological parents.

Quoting Sarahb21:

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this
You're right...that does sound stupid. Why would you want her to see her mother verbally abused just for the sake of having a half-ass father? A paycheck would be better in this case.

Quoting Stacie021214: I know it sounds stupid, but I don't want him to just be a paycheck to my daughter like my daddy was to me. I want her to have a family with her biological parents.

Quoting Sarahb21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a no-brainer. Stop wasting your time. I would go ahead and tell him it isn't his just to be rid of him. He is bad news, and he could pose a dangerous threat in the future.

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM

He's not even worth the paycheck. I would sever all ties. Guys like him are a cancer that you can't get rid of if you wait too long.

Quoting beadingmom17: You're right...that does sound stupid. Why would you want her to see her mother verbally abused just for the sake of having a half-ass father? A paycheck would be better in this case.
Quoting Stacie021214: I know it sounds stupid, but I don't want him to just be a paycheck to my daughter like my daddy was to me. I want her to have a family with her biological parents.
Quoting Sarahb21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)