Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly,

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

How clean is your house.. I clean my counters at each meal. While not at work of course. vacuume once a week as we are only home from 7pm-6am and on the weekends.. no pets. bathroom once a week. misc crap everyday. I have some clutter in wicker baskets  ( like mail) ETC.... Dust 2x a week. Clean anything noticable as I notice it. I never feel as if it is clean enough though. I always find myself comparing how clean my home is to other ppls house. We are in  small house with 1 bathroom and 4 ppl. 2 adults. 5yr dd and 3 yr ds.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I think its clean. My friends think its sterile clean.  LOL I'm happy and proud of my home. I am kinda OCD and can't handle clutter and mess.

crazymama1008
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM

My mom thinks its clean and my landlord loves how we keep it but their son rented it before us and it was alway trashed. I just see homes like in pics and on tv and no way does my house look that nice

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I think its clean. My friends think its sterile clean.  LOL I'm happy and proud of my home. I am kinda OCD and can't handle clutter and mess.

crazymama1008
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Bump
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:06 PM

We are doing a better job at it.  Never spotless but the owners of complex said it looks more organized LOL.  I wish i had a friend who could come over and keep motivating me.

chaotic.mind
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:15 PM
I clean everyday. I live with slobs.
I vacuum every other.
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM
We just cleaned cleaned yesterday. So far its stayed cleaned.

Just blankets on the floor and loads of laundry
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I have things to get done

RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM
My place is OK. Probably not good enough to pass a white gloves test. But fairly kept up.
crazymama1008
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:42 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't know anybody who could pass a white glove test with children.

Quoting RoseWall: My place is OK. Probably not good enough to pass a white gloves test. But fairly kept up.
MrsJackNCoke
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I am a SAHM with a baby so if my hair is washed and brushed I'm rejoicing. My house is ok but it's due for another deep cleaning which I'm hoping to get to this week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)