Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 1st)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Replies (111-120):
mammabb
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello im Brittany mom of two my baby boy is three my baby girl is 5 months one week. Married for 5 yrs live in new mexico love cooking and family game night,shoping,cookies,red chile lol
focus22
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Jazmine, a mother of three two girl 6 and 4 and a 2 year old son i live in chester,virginia and with my free time i love to sing, dance, write and play freeze tag with my little ones.
blessedsunshine
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Nice to meet you also! Alabama is ok I guess, It's all I know...But would love to be able to move one day! Where are you from?

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Allison,Good luck with ttc ..Do you like living where you are?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting blessedsunshine: Hi everyone!! I'm Allison and I live in Alabama. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years (Known him for 3 years) and hoping to get married within the next year or so. We have been TTC for our first for a year. I unfortunately have PCOS, Hoping for our little miracle soon.

lcristpiano
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello from a newbie! I'm a first-time mommy of a beautiful 10 month or baby boy and a piano teacher. Spent most of my childhood in Kansas before moving here to ohio. Met my wonderful husband of 3 years on yahoo personals. When I have time to myself I love playing the piano, cooking, shopping, and decorating.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting lcristpiano: Hello from a newbie! I'm a first-time mommy of a beautiful 10 month or baby boy and a piano teacher. Spent most of my childhood in Kansas before moving here to ohio. Met my wonderful husband of 3 years on yahoo personals. When I have time to myself I love playing the piano, cooking, shopping, and decorating.

Mommysmith2011
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Becky. I have 3 girls and 3 boys ranging from 1 yr old to 20 yrs old. I love movies music and playing at the park with the kids.
ChangingLanes
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Thank you elasmimi! I think that may be one of the hardest things...looking and hoping for a change. For me I think it is going to have to be something really drastic. To knock me out of this emotional and mental rut. Just get that spark back. I get a glimpse of it from time to time but it needs to stay longer....I would be so appreciative :)

If we are nothing else...we are strong! Hang in there! I am right beside ya!

Quoting elasmimi:

I can certainly empathize with you, I have suffered many losses the past few years myself. I just have to keep hoping and praying that things will get better. Right now I seem to be on a better cycle, hope you will be, too.

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Quoting elasmimi:

Hello Thena, welcome to cafemom. Have you had a serious event in your life recently, that you are have to relearn how to live? Hope things are ok for you now.

Quoting ChangingLanes:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?I have 2 children. Son is 17, with Aspergers. Daughter is 3.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?Kentucky

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?Single

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?Is there such a thing? I work a lot.

5. What's on your mind today?Trying to find time for me...make some friends...My name is Thena.  I have a lot going on in my life. My kids are my world. I am just reaching out and relearning how to live for me again...

Thank you for the welcome, Elasmimi! Yes, there was a lot of death and abandonment within a very short period of time. The birth of my daughter and then my son started having violent outburst. Things are getting better, I guess. Its a lot of 2 steps forward, 5 back...repeatedly.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Then may we both be better soon!

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Thank you elasmimi! I think that may be one of the hardest things...looking and hoping for a change. For me I think it is going to have to be something really drastic. To knock me out of this emotional and mental rut. Just get that spark back. I get a glimpse of it from time to time but it needs to stay longer....I would be so appreciative :)

Quoting elasmimi:

I can certainly empathize with you, I have suffered many losses the past few years myself. I just have to keep hoping and praying that things will get better. Right now I seem to be on a better cycle, hope you will be, too.

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Quoting elasmimi:

Hello Thena, welcome to cafemom. Have you had a serious event in your life recently, that you are have to relearn how to live? Hope things are ok for you now.

Quoting ChangingLanes:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?I have 2 children. Son is 17, with Aspergers. Daughter is 3.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?Is there such a thing? I work a lot.

5. What's on your mind today?Trying to find time for me...make some friends...My name is Thena.  I have a lot going on in my life. My kids are my world. I am just reaching out and relearning how to live for me again...

Thank you for the welcome, Elasmimi! Yes, there was a lot of death and abandonment within a very short period of time. The birth of my daughter and then my son started having violent outburst. Things are getting better, I guess. Its a lot of 2 steps forward, 5 back...repeatedly.

ChangingLanes
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I agree!!! (((HUGS!!!)))

Quoting elasmimi:

Then may we both be better soon!

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting ChangingLanes:

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting ChangingLanes:

angieof5
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Hi my name is angie im a mother of 5 children. My oldest is a male
And his 20 yrs old then I have 4 girls, a 9 yr old, 8 yr old,4 yr old
and a two month baby( I tied my tubes and still got pregnant with my
last baby so I call her my miracle. :-).im 40 years old.
I'm a stay at home MOM at this time and I'm enjoying it.
Its nice to be able to chat with other moms.nice to meet you all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN