Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 6th)

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 86 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
minah3k
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello,
My name is Minah, I have three children ages 7(boy), 5(girl), 4(boy). I am a single mom. I live in Seattle, Wa. When I have time to myself I like
to go running and make art. f
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
37 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What kind of art do you make?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting minah3k: Hello, My name is Minah, I have three children ages 7(boy), 5(girl), 4(boy). I am a single mom. I live in Seattle, Wa. When I have time to myself I like to go running and make art. f

kcrain
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:22 AM
4 moms liked this
Hi Ladies,
"Thank you for such a warm welcome.."
,...My Name is Kacie Kihneman, I have a beautiful 3 year old named Khloee Marygrace, I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. We live in Louisiana "New Orleans area". And actually I thought I was going to be looking into work@home jobs... Never dreamed it was a community, but to be honest it is a very welcomed surprise::)
Aisleyne-MummyO
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, I have two 4 year olds and a just turned 8 year old... single mum and love running too!!

Quoting minah3k: Hello,
My name is Minah, I have three children ages 7(boy), 5(girl), 4(boy). I am a single mom. I live in Seattle, Wa. When I have time to myself I like
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:26 AM
Hello! How long have you lived in Seattle?
I'm in Tacoma.

Quoting minah3k: Hello,
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:30 AM
Welcome! That is where my husband is from.
Where are you originally from?

Quoting kcrain: Hi Ladies,
"Thank you for such a warm welcome.."
,...My Name is Kacie Kihneman, I have a beautiful 3 year old named Khloee Marygrace, I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. We live in Louisiana "New Orleans area". And actually I thought I was going to be looking into work@home jobs... Never dreamed it was a community, but to be honest it is a very welcomed surprise::)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
37 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kacie,
Does this mean you are at home with your little one now?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting kcrain: Hi Ladies, "Thank you for such a warm welcome.." ,...My Name is Kacie Kihneman, I have a beautiful 3 year old named Khloee Marygrace, I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. We live in Louisiana "New Orleans area". And actually I thought I was going to be looking into work@home jobs... Never dreamed it was a community, but to be honest it is a very welcomed surprise::)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Hi, Kacie! Welcome to CafeMom! Good luck with your job hunt!  I also came here orginally for another purpose- to find out about a TV problem. I looked around and liked what I saw and have been here ever since. :)

Quoting kcrain: Hi Ladies, "Thank you for such a warm welcome.." ,...My Name is Kacie Kihneman, I have a beautiful 3 year old named Khloee Marygrace, I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. We live in Louisiana "New Orleans area". And actually I thought I was going to be looking into work@home jobs... Never dreamed it was a community, but to be honest it is a very welcomed surprise::)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Minah! Are you anywhere near that awful mudslide of a few days ago?

Quoting minah3k: Hello, My name is Minah, I have three children ages 7(boy), 5(girl), 4(boy). I am a single mom. I live in Seattle, Wa. When I have time to myself I like to go running and make art. f

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hello Minah, nice to meet you. Hope you were nowhere near the horrible mudslide. Here's another great group you might enjoy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN