Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 8th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hi Thandie, nice to meet you. Such an unusual name, any special meaning?

Quoting Thandien:

Hello Moms,

My name is Thandie. Iam 33yrs old. I have a 2yr  old gal named Cindy. Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Goodday!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to cafemom Rhonda, sorry you are feeling down. Is your divorce recent?

Quoting charmbracelet: Hi. I'm Ronda. I am a divorced, late life mom of a 17 year old daughter, Veronica. Raising her by myself. We are in the Philadelphia suburbs. I don't seem to want to do anything right now. Feelings running the gambit right now, sad, lonely, frustrated and sometimes hopeless. Wondering if things will ever be good.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hi Melissa, welcome to cafemom. Your little one is absolutely adorable! Sorry I'm not from your area, but there are lots of "crunchy" moms here, I'm sure you will meet lots of new friends.

Quoting MelissaMarco:

Mobile Photo

Hi mamas! My name is melissa & my husband Matthew and I have a 9 month old daughter, Adalyn (Add-uh-Lynne). We live between Philadelphia & Chestnut Hill and I am a SAHM. My husband and I have lived in the same area for 7 years and always have lived in PA. I am eager to meet other SAHM's to meet up for play dates as this winter has us a little STIR CRAZY as I'm sure any PA momma can relate. ;) I tend to be very "crunchy" as they now call it (haha) and seek a natural, organic lifestyle with clean eating as well. I enjoy baking and also coming up with yummy raw desserts. We love Babywearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering.... Let's see what else? :P My daughter is the joy of my life and we have SO much fun together!!! We love playing games, reading, laughing, tickle time, being outdoors in general and recently she has really taken to going to the playground. We would love to meet some local moms! Please feel free to message me! Would love to chat. Have a lovely Tuesday, Melissa

sola77
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

HI I have three children and been married for 14 years. I got married very young but i have always worked and took care of my family.  I need some friends that are not related to me its so hard to find someone you can share your feelings without being judge

osuroks4108
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, My names is Brandy I am 27. I have a son who will turn 6,in two day and a wild toddler who turns 2 in July. I love my kids with all my heart. I just need a friend besides my significant other.
mamaof3-040708
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey mama's my name is Maleaya. I have 3 beautiful and wonderful kids. 2 boys name Tyler 9 & Derick 5. 1 girl name Autumn and she 6. I just got married last year April the 6. We live in Georgia. Nice to meet everyone.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
20 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Welcome to CafeMoim,
How old are your kids?
NIce to meet you :)

Quoting sola77:

HI I have three children and been married for 14 years. I got married very young but i have always worked and took care of my family.  I need some friends that are not related to me its so hard to find someone you can share your feelings without being judge

hugss
20 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Sam,
What a great pic of you both!
What do you liek to watch on tv?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting teenagemomSam:

Mobile Photo

Hi Everyone! My name is Sam and I am 19 years old. I have a 6 month old baby girl named Melanie and am expecting in January. I grew up in Birmingham Michigan and around 17 moved to North Carolina and currently live there. I met my fiance in 8 grade and have been dating since. I love to bake, clean, read, write, text, watch TV, sleep, eat, and play with my pets in my free time. Today I am visiting my family and am thinking about when we go back home how we have to clean. Would love to make some friends!

hugss
20 minutes ago

by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Brandy,
Do you work outside the home?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting osuroks4108: Hi, My names is Brandy I am 27. I have a son who will turn 6,in two day and a wild toddler who turns 2 in July. I love my kids with all my heart. I just need a friend besides my significant other.

Pepper1995
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Pepper, im 42 and live in texas. Ive been married 23 years to an amazing but sometimes testy husband.  lol.  I have 4 beautiful children, 2 boys and 2 girls. the yougest we are adopting. my children range in age 21 down to 3 years. I am have troubles with the 18 year old girl and need some input.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)